• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PS4 Controls

Does anybody know how to do the Side Step/Break Tackle on Rugby 08 with a PS4 controller?
Hold L2 + X for hand off/fend
Hold L2 + square for left sidestep
Hold L2 + circle for right sidestep
Hold L2 + triangle for Maori sidestep

Hey guys. Can someone please help me. I downloaded the DS4 software and it doesn't pick up my Bluetooth connected Xbox S one remote control. I also tried to download an Xbox emulator, but it seems the rugby08 pc game needs to be in an Xbox executable format. Any advice please?

Hey guys. Can someone please help me. I downloaded the DS4 software and it doesn't pick up my Bluetooth connected Xbox S one remote control. I also tried to download an Xbox emulator, but it seems the rugby08 pc game needs to be in an Xbox executable format. Any advice please?
I haven't tried a Xbox controller and I tend to have controller wired but what helped when DS4 was struggling to pick up my controller was going on the 'Settings' tab in DS4 and toggling the 'Hide DS4 controller' off and on.

I haven't tried a Xbox controller and I tend to have controller wired but what helped when DS4 was struggling to pick up my controller was going on the 'Settings' tab in DS4 and toggling the 'Hide DS4 controller' off and on.
Thanks for the advice! Unfortunately it didn't work. DS4 is probably just compatible with PS.

Latest posts