• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PSP Games to swap

C

Candyman

Has anyone in New Zealand got any games they would like to trade or I could buy off them??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Dec 1 2009, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Bro this is what you need:
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Gaming/PSP/Consol...n-257387524.htm

This is what mines on at the moment I've had custom firmware probably for about about 3 years now. Easiest with phat psps I've never tried doing it with any other type apparently psp 2000s can be done but there's alot to it. Unfortunately the new psps can't be done at all so the older the better.[/b]

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that promoting piracy?.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Candyman @ Dec 2 2009, 10:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So this is like a chipped out XBox or PS2??[/b]
Yep it's just like that, you can add all sorts of media and have custom backgrounds and play emulators like Sega Mega Drive, Nintendo, Super Nintendo etc.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Radman @ Dec 2 2009, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Dec 1 2009, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro this is what you need:
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Gaming/PSP/Consol...n-257387524.htm

This is what mines on at the moment I've had custom firmware probably for about about 3 years now. Easiest with phat psps I've never tried doing it with any other type apparently psp 2000s can be done but there's alot to it. Unfortunately the new psps can't be done at all so the older the better.[/b]

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that promoting piracy?.
[/b][/quote]Nah because you're just allowing your Psp to play backed up games that you already own.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Candyman @ Dec 2 2009, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Why do people keep deleting my post!! GRRR!![/b]

Yeah, if I can just say that Candymans posts here were never initially looking to promote piracy of any kind. Just wanted to see if any NZ users wanted to swap or sell some PSP games. I think it's a brilliant idea for any of our community to bypass trading fees on some sites and swap or sell to each other. As long as it's not pirated products or anything promoting it. We just can't do that. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Dec 2 2009, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Candyman @ Dec 2 2009, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why do people keep deleting my post!! GRRR!![/b]

Yeah, if I can just say that Candymans posts here were never initially looking to promote piracy of any kind. Just wanted to see if any NZ users wanted to swap or sell some PSP games. I think it's a brilliant idea for any of our community to bypass trading fees on some sites and swap or sell to each other. As long as it's not pirated products or anything promoting it. We just can't do that. :)
[/b][/quote]

Thanks, Thats all I was trying to do as ya never know people might have games they no longer but don't want to spend the money to but new games this way it'll give people a chance to swap games and try other peoples tastes etc

Yep my bad I was just trying to help out but shouldn't have got it all mixed up and just answered the question instead of coming up with alternatives my apologies. Anyway do you mean to swap and borrow or for keeps?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Dec 2 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yep my bad I was just trying to help out but shouldn't have got it all mixed up and just answered the question instead of coming up with alternatives my apologies. Anyway do you mean to swap and borrow or for keeps?[/b]

It's all good mate I know you were just trying to help!!

I am happy with whatever suits the person! Swap, keeps whatever! :D

Yeah don't worry about it - but we all know what older PSP's can do, I just get in trouble if it gets talked about on here and spotted by the wrong people!

I'm sorry for pointing it out the way I did, I just saw the question then the answer and immediately assumed the negative side of its use.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Radman @ Dec 3 2009, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm sorry for pointing it out the way I did, I just saw the question then the answer and immediately assumed the negative side of its use.[/b]

It's all good dude! All sorted in the end hassle free!!

Now can you help?? lol!!

I've only got a few games, I only bought a PSP for Rugby League Challenge.

I've got Tekken, Gripshift, both only disc only, the other 2 are Final Fantasy Crisis Core and League.

Have you tried Trade Me?, there are some good deals on there regularly.

Yeah tried that but just thought this could b like your book club lol!! Swap games for a week or and give back etc etc just do the rounds with games if ya get my drift.

What is the league game like??