Getofmeland

The Dorset Drinker
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
Hi Guys,

We're a little delayed in getting these answers to you as so many were sent over and it's taking Alastair a little longer to answer them all.

Sorry for the delay

Charlie

No harm in a delay caused by him answering too many questions, that's a good thing! Any ETA?

These will be here shortly, just heard that he answering as many as possible.

Thanks for your patience

He's had 20+ hours since the questions thread closed - he bloomin' well should have them all answered... particularly mine! :)

What's he been doing? I certainly hope he hasn't been covorting with his family or taking some personal time to himself... doesn't he know he belongs to us now, for all our whimsical needs!

Answers man, answers! The interweb ppl demands them!

Its like 9.45 pm here in SA, will wait all night for this if i have to!!!

He's had 20+ hours since the questions thread closed - he bloomin' well should have them all answered... particularly mine! :)

What's he been doing? I certainly hope he hasn't been covorting with his family or taking some personal time to himself... doesn't he know he belongs to us now, for all our whimsical needs!

Answers man, answers! The interweb ppl demands them!

The thread closed over 20 hours ago, Getofmeland stated that he would answer the questions at 5pm BST, but still there was a great mass of Questions sent in which was presumably slightly unexpected, as in the amount of questions. (Pure Speculation :p)
In consideration to the amount of questions there were, which was something like 10 pages of them (last time I checked, may be wrong), Alastair is likely to be trying as hard as he answer the questions, and that is probably why they aren't up yet.

Last edited:
The thread closed over 20 hours ago, Getofmeland stated that he would answer the questions at 5pm BST, but still there was a great mass of Questions sent in which was presumably slightly unexpected, as in the amount of questions. (Pure Speculation :p)
In consideration to the amount of questions there were, which was something like 10 pages of them (last time I checked, may be wrong), Alastair is likely to be trying as hard as he answer the questions, and that is probably why they aren't up yet.

I'm seriously hoping you picked up the sarcastic/comical/humorous tone of my entire post? Otherwise my night job as a comedian is doomed to failure...

I'm with r_e and his blatantly sincere indignation.

This Alastair fellow is probably enjoying his pre-order profits in the Bahamas, all courtesy of a frankly pastiche rugby ***le. Did you see the 'fro on FdP?! Licensed my Zwicker!

I'm seriously hoping you picked up the sarcastic/comical/humorous tone of my entire post? Otherwise my night job as a comedian is doomed to failure...

Yeah. "Otherwise"...

:lol:

To be fair to yourself I only read the top of the post, which could be mistaken for you being serious :lol:. That will teach me to read the full post :)
Sorry mate.

Patience Guys... The Answers Will Come!

Hi guys. Sorry I'm late to the party.

Given we're already two pages in, I'm going to start answering one by one in the thread and we can just put all of the answers together in the first post later on... sound good?

Alastair if you create a new thread, I will delete this one...

Alastair if you create a new thread, I will delete this one...
Nah, let's get these answers going into this thread in real time, and we can collect them all together and post them at the top of the thread when I'm done.

Here we go...

no new animations for side steps and hand off's?
that is a huge HUGE disapiontment.....

Liken the connection strengths in the interface, good call, but no leaderboards?. No-one will believe that I'm the best in the world at rugby games dammit.

any news on how often you will be releasing the licenses you have on the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts