• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Qld Reds sign Ayumu Goromaru

Fard

Academy Player
Country Flag
Australia
Club or Nation
Reds
This is a nice signing for the Reds. I am looking forward to watching him play after his great showing in the WC.
It is a bit of a shame that the Sunwolves missed out on signing him. Reds play the Sunwolves 21st May in Brisbane.

Yeah, good pickup. Japan's SR team is going to miss a few awesome players.

Good pickup. Not lest for his goal kicking which could free up Cooper. I had held out hope Eddie Jones could bring him along to the Cape.

Cooper is playing for Toulon now.

Hell of a signing.

I thought Cooper had pulled out of his Toulon contract to play 7s in the Olympics?

Hell of a signing.

I thought Cooper had pulled out of his Toulon contract to play 7s in the Olympics?

They fiddled with the contract so now he is playing for Toulon and is allowed to play internationally if called up. Not sure if there is anything stopping him from playing from the Australian side.

Good pickup. Not lest for his goal kicking which could free up Cooper. I had held out hope Eddie Jones could bring him along to the Cape.

Why would Eddie jones bring him to somewhere he will be leaving soon. ;)

Sunwolves squad will be interesting hopefully they can keep some world cup players.

@Tigs Man, if Eddie Jones has any wisdom he'll pick the Stormers over the England coaching job; we are basically a holiday resort in Cape Town and the England job will probably come with massive pressure and he is an oldish man with a history of heart trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who will likely be starting fullback at the Reds next year? I am not up with the squad.

@Tigs Man, if Eddie Jones has any wisdom he'll pick the Stormers over the England coaching job; we are basically a holiday resort in Cape Town and the England job will probably come with massive pressure and he is an oldish man with a history of heart trouble.

Yeah pretty valid point, plus who would want the English rugby job!

Just saying he clearly has eyes on it, judging by his comments.

Although fortunately for you the RFU is run by a bunch of thick arses.

Latest posts