• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Query...

S

Saint N Sinner

Where are the threads about the games?? It has my concepts in it and such, have they been moved or deleted?

Because the entire board was becoming cluttered with rubbish about this "company", people were warned to cut it down, they didn't, so it all had to be deleted.

<
Jacko......

Check your PM

You aswell GG

God Damn... I wish I was an admin so I could read those PM's.

a perfect example why it has been eradicated.

http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?act...f=6&t=3775&st=0

Jacko was talking about it in there for FFS (Deleted the Posts)...

Wouldnt have been a problem if you confined it to its own little thread, but the fact every 2nd topic was being turned into a conversation into how long it would take for the game to get published or how I was going be head babysitter meant it had to go, and there had been warnings handed out beforehand.

Originally posted by Ripper@Oct 29 2005, 09:11 PM
God Damn... I wish I was an admin so I could read those PM's.

a perfect example why it has been eradicated.

http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?act...f=6&t=3775&st=0

Jacko was talking about it in there for FFS (Deleted the Posts)...

Wouldnt have been a problem if you confined it to its own little thread, but the fact every 2nd topic was being turned into a conversation into how long it would take for the game to get published or how I was going be head babysitter meant it had to go, and there had been warnings handed out beforehand.
XD. Fair enough.... I'm glad it's stopped to be honest. I was getting sick of playing it myself really....Glad the Scrap Metal thread hasn't been closed though....

...Ah well, time to get myself an offensive sig.....

I understand why it was done, I didn't see any of the warning's though.

The PM's are just asking basically if they want to continue on my forum so its more tidy, and there are less members to bore.

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Oct 29 2005, 09:20 PM
I understand why it was done, I didn't see any of the warning's though.

The PM's are just asking basically if they want to continue on my forum so its more tidy, and there are less members to bore.
...And as the Junior Executivwe Vice President, aka your boss, why did not I get a PM? Hmmm?

...This better be good...

Because...

1. I was about to

2. All this talk about contracts and stuff I wasn't sure about what was going on.

TEF has been set up.

On that note, anyone interested in the company please use TEF because all the threads are getting out of hand and are messing up TRF. My forum is deserted so might aswell use it, and post finished ideas on TRF.

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Oct 29 2005, 09:47 PM
On that note, anyone interested in the company please use TEF because all the threads are getting out of hand and are messing up TRF. My forum is deserted so might aswell use it, and post finished ideas on TRF.
No Advertising!!

this forum is buggy man, i cant explain the problem but ive heared all this talk, now i want action.

nah i mean this one. a;though it seems better today so maybe my connection was a little slow.

Latest posts