• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

question for the english.

Are they still creating a need for faux-burberry baseball hats?
[/b]

Yes, but both the suppliers and stockists are trying to deceive both themselves and their customers by saying, "Oh they really don't wear burberry anymore. It's starting to get back it's reputation now, without a doubt."

********. That cimpany has been tainted, and will always remain like that thanks to the chavs.

<div class='quotemain'> i think in wales they hunt.....geese [/b]

:lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn:
[/b][/quote]

Yeah, you see i didn't get that.
If it was a joke, which i'm now presuming it was, it went straight over my head.

is there hunting in the UK?

i'm moving to the UK in 2 years and i want to know if they have hunting in the UK. in specific ducks and geese? thanks.
[/b]

There is still shooting beyond the rather gentlemanly games of shooting for grouse and pheasant.

Pigeon is the main target for the masses with an air rifle and a point to prove. However Any further than that and you'll have to be a bit careful because some birds are protected and some arn't.

Your best bet is to do some research on the internet, go to DEFRA and the Countryside Alliance.

Also refer to the British Association for Shooting And Conservation and in particular what they list as in and out of season.

They have lists of what you can shoot which includes:
  • Game
  • Deer
  • Some kinds of Geese (lists the types)
Deer stalking is coming back into fashion across the UK as deer populations increase after a decline in Deer hunting. I know in Essex where I live usually (not 5 or 6 miles from London Stanstead Airport) the area is thriving in muntjac, red and other kinds of Deer.

Anyway, hope that information helps. My advice is if you are holidaying here in the UK is to find a shooting lodge to hang out at and see if you can sort something out.

Latest posts