• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rabbitohs!

Man i have been really really impressed with the Rabbitohs this year they are diffently the boogie this year they can upset any team in the comp, I also think its great that Russell Crowe has taken an interest in the club it has certainly lifted the profile of the club up as i have been watching there games and they have been getting some big crowds.

Good luck to them they will certainly be there at the end :cheers:

Yeah, I hope they can be ther at the end aswell (in the top 8 that is). The only thing I'm worried about is if they die off towards the end of the year because their depth is still limited and if there are too many more injuries then they may struggle.

Where is O'Rath??

I need to send him my fee via e-invoice, for my advice in NRL Team idol.

My knowledge is not free!!!! :p

Am liking the bunnies winning games.

More importantly for me.........its not a good look in 2007 - The Raiders based on last week should get the spoon

i think its one of those years - We win at home, and we get belted by 50 away!!!

Where is O'Rath??

I need to send him my fee via e-invoice, for my advice in NRL Team idol.

My knowledge is not free!!!! :p

Am liking the bunnies winning games.

More importantly for me.........its not a good look in 2007 - The Raiders based on last week should get the spoon

i think its one of those years - We win at home, and we get belted by 50 away!!! [/b]

Oh well, not to worry. Atleast you have won more games than the Dragons!...Round 11, Raiders at home to the Dragons will be an interesting match.

I like the Rabbitohs but when they are playing the warriors i will lwys support themhey just scraped through with that last mintue try.

WARRIORS

Latest posts