• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rammstein

Not really a fan as such, but I don't mind listening to their music. I've got about 20 of their songs, favourites would have to be Ich Will, Du Hast, Amerika, Feuer Frei and the Blade Theme.

I've got the album Mutter, which i think rocks, but not got any other music of theirs.

I mostly like their 'Sonne' Song, not in the least because of the Snow White clip, it's gorgeous, in a really weird way.
Other than that, I only ever heard Mutter, and the one about Diesel. Think I also saw America once.

Their music is a bit too similar, and I'm not sure why, but I think the lead singer is full of himself. Although I have no right to say that, not knowing them very well.

I go to class with several fans of them, 15% signed up for German because they like Rammstein so much.

Used to listem to them on a regular basis, that was about 5 years ago though. Reminds me that I should dig out the CD's and give them another listen.

I am a fan of Rammstein! I like all their albums, but my favourite album is Sehnsucht.

Their music is a bit too similar
[/b]
All my friends who have heard only few of their songs say the same. But if you listen several of their albums you will change your opinion (IMHO) :)

I am a fan of Rammstein! I like all their albums, but my favourite album is Sehnsucht.[/b]

Proberly a toss up between Sehnsucht and Mutter for me.

Have any of you seen the film clip for "Amerika"? It's quite humorous but has a serious undertone of the often negative influence the West (In particular the United States) has had and continues to do so on developing countries. It also takes an entertaining stab at the validity of the moon landing.

Have any of you seen the film clip for "Amerika"? It's quite humorous but has a serious undertone of the often negative influence the West (In particular the United States) has had and continues to do so on developing countries. It also takes an entertaining stab at the validity of the moon landing.
[/b]
I've seen it. And the lyrics of "America" are similar to the clip.
I have to add that all clips of Rammstein are good (I don't like only "Mann gegen Mann"). But my favourite clip is "Ich will".

I am a fan of Rammstein! I like all their albums, but my favourite album is Sehnsucht.

Same nothing will match the greatness of sehnsucht *ever*

Their music is a bit too similar
All my friends who have heard only few of their songs say the same. But if you listen several of their albums you will change your opinion (IMHO) :) [/quote]

Absolutely Rammstein has depth contrary to what people think.

I'm a fan, but I don't like so much the last album. I prefer the live aus Berlin

Live Aus Berlin was a DVD not an album but yes it was pretty good.Rosenrot was a few songs that didnt make the cut and a few slapped together songs some crackers in there still but yes its not that good.

I sincerely hope they come back drop this crap about making soft songs and ballads all the fecking time and get back to what they do best.....shattering peoples ear drums.

Latest posts