Rate Your Teams Players!

Regan

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

New Zealand

Club or Nation

Wellington

Any update of the ratings resulted from this?

chippieolamus

Bench Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Saracens

Did Sarries and England, was depressing that no Sarries players managed 83+...

Regan

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

New Zealand

Club or Nation

Wellington

Should have what I've got up by the end of the day or tomorrow.

Sweet. Gonna use them for RUTM2015 to make sure I'm not bias :p

Mrs. Peter Quinn

International
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

London Wasps

Could you upload the averaged ratings here to see what people went with? I'm interested to know whether my ratings are in line with others'

Gillymore

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Malta

Club or Nation

Malta

Newcastle Falcons stats look bang on. Probably good enough to stave off relegation, but mediocre enough not to worry the 'big boys'.
Jimmy Gopperth........if you are reading this......PLEASE COME BACK!!!

TRF_stormer2010

Super Moderator
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

Stormers

For some reason it seems the link for Racing Metro 92 in the French Top 14 is dead? That's the one French team I'd feel comfortable rating.

Big Ewis

BANNED!!!
Reaction score
Country Flag

France

Club or Nation

Toulon

hey man, I did all the Top 14 teams for you. Bordeaux doesn't show, and Racing is indeed unclickable. Please confirm that you've received them. Haven't rated a number of players because I just don't have a consistent/accurate enough opinion about them. Rated while looking back and forth at the rating system caption.

bric6

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

New Zealand

Club or Nation

Hurricanes

hey man, I did all the Top 14 teams for you. Bordeaux doesn't show, and Racing is indeed unclickable. Please confirm that you've received them. Haven't rated a number of players because I just don't have a consistent/accurate enough opinion about them. Rated while looking back and forth at the rating system caption.

Hey, big thanks Ewis. Its come through that you've done most of the Top 14 teams.

Here's the link for Racing Metro and Bordeaux; https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7XLFCJY https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7G7QF65

Big Ewis

BANNED!!!
Reaction score
Country Flag

France

Club or Nation

Toulon

Hey, big thanks Ewis. Its come through that you've done most of the Top 14 teams.

Here's the link for Racing Metro and Bordeaux; https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7XLFCJY https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7G7QF65

done. You're missing a big piece for Bordeaux there, LH prop 22yo Sébastien Taofifenua (transferred from sinking Perpignan to Bordeaux this season). Those forms look just a tad outdated for some I've noticed, like TH prop Yohan Montès you have both on the Toulouse and Castres sheets.

The Alpha Bro

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Leinster

Newcastle Falcons stats look bang on. Probably good enough to stave off relegation, but mediocre enough not to worry the 'big boys'.
Jimmy Gopperth........if you are reading this......PLEASE COME BACK!!!
Please take him!!!

bric6

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

New Zealand

Club or Nation

Hurricanes

done. You're missing a big piece for Bordeaux there, LH prop 22yo Sébastien Taofifenua (transferred from sinking Perpignan to Bordeaux this season). Those forms look just a tad outdated for some I've noticed, like TH prop Yohan Montès you have both on the Toulouse and Castres sheets.

The squads were taken from Wikipedia, so that probably explains the odd player missing.

TRF_stormer2010

Super Moderator
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

Stormers

I'll also feel comfortable with rating RM92. I've done the other SA sides yesterday evening.