RC3 Glitches

The_Wol

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Australia
Club or Nation
Reds
So far I have been happy enough with Rugby Challenge 3 however there are numerous glitches and issues to be fixed.

1. Scrums never ending - If you win against the head the scrum may never end. It may be linked to one of the grounds in the game as none of my scrums would end in that game even after restarting.

2. Your player binding into the ruck several miles away from the ruck - Says it all my player had gone into a ruck that was accross the field, going through the same animations he would if he were at the ruck.

3. Player sub box - The player sub box pops up at the bottom of the screen which is fine... unless you are starting a scrum in which case you cannot see the bottom of the scrum to time your thumbstick pushes. If they made more than 3 subs you're going to miss the whole scrum.

4. Fan Hub Teams - I'm not sure what causes this but in several teams I downloaded for Super Rugby the teams can have duplicates of players i.e my 2016 Reds team had 8 Tongan Thors in it? Several other teams had this issue as well.

On some of the videos I've noticed some of the lineouts going to the wrong team which would be pretty annoying, particularly since it doesn't happen in RC1.

The Fan Hub uploads can get a bit weird. I just tried uploading my team, but it seems to put the player order out of whack. Not major, just irritating.

On some of the videos I've noticed some of the lineouts going to the wrong team which would be pretty annoying, particularly since it doesn't happen in RC1.

The Fan Hub uploads can get a bit weird. I just tried uploading my team, but it seems to put the player order out of whack. Not major, just irritating.

I have yet to see the lineouts going to the wrong team. Though they have done a better job implimenting lineout steals if you ask me.

I have also noticed the duplicate players in the fan hub teams. Wasn't sure if it was people getting lazy and just adding the same guy lots of times to fill the team but have since checked and you can't do that when creating a team.
So it must be a glitch. I remember there was a similar thing in RC1 career mode where a certain player would possibly be duplicated and delete another one on your team.
Have also noticed that on several of the fan hub teams players being scrambled to the wrong positions. Not sure if these are all glitches or someone just loading players into a roster without sorting the starting team.

I did notice another glitch that i haven't seen before. It was during the little run around on the load screen. My favorite team is the All Blacks but two of the guys were in wallabies kit and the others two in ABs kit. Only happened once.

Not so much a glitch as the sound sounding really poor quality, commentators, music etc. Anyone else find this?

Can you not downlaod a certain amount of teams because I don't seem to be able to download more than about 20-30 teams

Okay list of glitches so far.

Be a Pro -
You win a competition final and you get an inbox saying you lost - vice versa if you lose the comp you get an inbox saying you won.
Losing control of your player after 80 min mark. Sometimes the whistle goes and your player will do his own thing for the rest of the game.
Being stuck on the ground. I was stuck looking like a corpse for over 10 (in game minutes) no idea why it happened.

BAP & Career mode

Teams after the first season ends good luck finding any of the original players in teams. The teams seem to trade players like kids trade Pokemon cards. I got a contract with the Bulls in Super Rugby after 2 seasons in the NRC. I do not know a single player at the bulls. (Or most of the wallabies).

Game Crashing when deleting created players that have mysteriously duplicated themselves.

French teams being crazy out of order from Fan Hub. Halfbacks playing prop and the like.

Also change your ref to - French English. Trust me he's way more enjoyable than Mr 3 accents English referee.

Not sure if anyone else is getting it but in my Be a pro (xbox360) when you get to see you performance stats after a game, where it gives you a rating and other team interest, all the alignment of the scores and categories is out of whack.
So the scores are displayed over the top of the categories and you can't see any 'bar' for team interest (only assuming that might be there as i can't see it but have in youtube videos).

Also in Be a pro i have made it to the All Blacks and as Woldog mentioned the team is completely different to the original squad. FOr example Aaron cruden was playing Tighthead prop.

Have noticed a few occasions where a lineout was given to the wrong team and a player wound bind to a ruck in the middle of nowhere.

Not sure if anyone else is getting it but in my Be a pro (xbox360) when you get to see you performance stats after a game, where it gives you a rating and other team interest, all the alignment of the scores and categories is out of whack.
So the scores are displayed over the top of the categories and you can't see any 'bar' for team interest (only assuming that might be there as i can't see it but have in youtube videos).

Also in Be a pro i have made it to the All Blacks and as Woldog mentioned the team is completely different to the original squad. FOr example Aaron cruden was playing Tighthead prop.

Have noticed a few occasions where a lineout was given to the wrong team and a player wound bind to a ruck in the middle of nowhere.

Cruden at Prop (Interesting role change) could be from an All Blacks squad you downloaded from Fan Hub. I have noticed players can be jumbled in fan hub. I've gone through and re organised all my teams that I have linked. you may have to do the same.

Not so much a bug. But I wish they would change the Kick for Touch button away from the damn contest button. Sick of stealing a ruck or having a team mate steal one only for Johnno the Prop to kick the ball dead while we're 5m out from their line.

I have been asked to compile a list of glitches by Tru Blu, so if we could please get as many glitches/errors as we could in this topic I'll be sending the list to Tru Blu

I have been asked to compile a list of glitches by Tru Blu, so if we could please get as many glitches/errors as we could in this topic I'll be sending the list to Tru Blu

ive found one (that also was in RC2). if a player picks up/catches the ball outside of the field of play, it is classed as he took it into touch, and the throw is awarded to the opposing team. its so annoying as if they place a kick behind you and your full back picks it up outside of touch, they have a line out in your 22 when they shouldnt

- When player injured or subbed the replacement is nearly always in wrong position - fly half replaces prop etc
- Be a pro player normally put in a secondary position , would be good to have option to move
- be a pro rosters revert back to original teams not fun hub downloads
- be a pro , team rosters get changed too much season on season making most teams rosters unrecognisable
- not a glitch but would be nice to be able to edit star players stats and details , change Foley and Ford right footed kickers
- no offsides
- rosters in fan hub have the same player duplicated in one team , maybe a default setting if team not full to 40 players ?
- when player catches ball over side line , line out goes to kicking team , a glitch also in RC2 , mentioned earlier in this thread

I am playing some more be a pro in a minute , will add to this list later

also with be a pro with the starting teams selected (especially international teams), they are not even selecting the highest rated players for their positions, which makes 0 sense. surely if a fly half is rated 88 and another is 70, you wouldnt select the 70 to start.

- When player injured or subbed the replacement is nearly always in wrong position - fly half replaces prop etc
- Be a pro player normally put in a secondary position , would be good to have option to move
- be a pro rosters revert back to original teams not fun hub downloads
- be a pro , team rosters get changed too much season on season making most teams rosters unrecognisable
- not a glitch but would be nice to be able to edit star players stats and details , change Foley and Ford right footed kickers
- no offsides
- rosters in fan hub have the same player duplicated in one team , maybe a default setting if team not full to 40 players ?
- when player catches ball over side line , line out goes to kicking team , a glitch also in RC2 , mentioned earlier in this thread

I am playing some more be a pro in a minute , will add to this list later

That's weird mine work fine, but after a season they have so many trades idk who's who lol so I agree with that.

I found that when deleting players or editing players it tends to crash.
A player limit- it won't let me downloads anymore teams but I can download enough players to make a 23 or 40 player team.

That's weird mine work fine, but after a season they have so many trades idk who's who lol so I agree with that.
I double checked and this was my mistake not a glitch. Loving be a pro on PS3 but cannot offload , it's the x button isn't ?

I double checked and this was my mistake not a glitch. Loving be a pro on PS3 but cannot offload , it's the x button isn't ?

Offloading is your passing button as you get tackled.

Getting the ball to the fly half after a scrum still seems to be an issue.if you do a normal pass it goes straight to one of the centres,and if you choose the pass to the playmaker option the 10 just stands still instead of running onto the pass.doesn't happen at lineouts and unless I'm doing something wrong this needs fixed

Not so much as a glitch but on "Be a pro", the AI at rucks/mauls near the touchline, pass to players near the touchline and always get tackled into touch. Only a small gripe, enjoying the game.

Latest posts