• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 MegaPatch season 2017-2018 v1.0 Release!!!

Which note give you to MegaPatch?

Votes: 3 2.0%

Votes: 4 2.7%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 8 5.4%

Votes: 15 10.1%

Votes: 116 78.4%

• Total voters
Some how that Haka leader file is linked to Messam, MaCaw and Mealamu.

It sounds simple, delink and relink another player, but how to do that is where the problem lies. Like you said, preferably Aaron and Perenara. I also noticed Weepu is also a haka leader if I am not mistaken.

Frans editor can easily be used to swap player details. But would still like to know if there is a more practical way to choose who can lead the haka.

I do understand your point:

1. There are 15 files with one being the leader.
2. Replacing the leader file with any other one of the 14 removes the player calling the Haka but can be heard and not seen? (Correct?)
3. I think somehow that leader file is linked with the actual player files. So a player file would need to be edited/linked to that leader file the same way Messam is linked etc.

As long as messam is in the team there will be a haka(doesnt matter who is in the rest of the squad), so I thought that if maybe the leader file is replaced with one of the other you wouldn't need messam in the squad- but the only thing that does is remove the animation of the one calling the haka, if you remove messam the haka doesnt come up.

Do you understand why I don't think it is the haka01_leader file we should edit?
Have you tried deleting the file altogether (after backing it up of course)?

I was just wondering why you replaced it with a specific haka file but now I understand better.

We should also keep in mind that maybe each and every one of these files needs to be present to at least ensure that the haka will be performed.
In an ideal world, we'd have access to these files and we would be able to edit them. What remains to be done is to convert these binaries into an understandable programming language

2. Replacing the leader file with any other one of the 14 removes the player calling the Haka but can be heard and not seen? (Correct?)
As I understand it, replacing this file removes the haka scene completely. iamastormer, please confirm.

Even though i removed the file completely it had no effect on weather
I do understand your point:

1. There are 15 files with one being the leader.
3. I think somehow that leader file is linked with the actual player files. So a player file would need to be edited/linked to that leader file the same way Messam is linked etc.

Yes you hear the player but you don't see him. But no to number 3, If that file was linked to messam then the haka wasn't supposed to work because I removed it, but the haka stil came up with messam in the squad. I thought maybe the game would crash but that didn't happen.

Even though i removed the file completely it had no effect on weather

Yes you hear the player but you don't see him. But no to number 3, If that file was linked to messam then the haka wasn't supposed to work because I removed it, but the haka stil came up with messam in the squad. I thought maybe the game would crash but that didn't happen.
Alright, now this is becoming interesting. But we're focusing on the right folder I think. Let's keep digging

Alright, now this is becoming interesting. But we're focusing on the right folder I think. Let's keep digging
I think that maybe the fix we are looking for is in the database or some other file, but I will still mess around a bit and let you guys know.

Hey guys, So... Regarding the Haka in question above:

I removed the Haka leader file and put in MaCaw in the starting 15. The Haka started but he stood still amongst the players who were performing the Haka but he didnt take part. He did normal in game animations.

When I put the leader file back he then lead the Haka.

Can't we copy the HEX code for one of the players that initiate the Haka and copy it into Aaron or someone else to be the leader. This issue is very confusing.

There might be a special code that's only in the HEX of Messam, McCaw, Mealamu.... or any All Black whose surname begins with M
Hey guys, So... Regarding the Haka in question above:

I removed the Haka leader file and put in MaCaw in the starting 15. The Haka started but he stood still amongst the players who were performing the Haka but he didnt take part. He did normal in game animations.

When I put the leader file back he then lead the Haka.

Can't we copy the HEX code for one of the players that initiate the Haka and copy it into Aaron or someone else to be the leader. This issue is very confusing.

Hi guys.

Does anybody know why the bench is all mixed up once you go in game?

Meaning the players you put on from No 16 - 23 are not the ones' you put on the bench in Edit Teams Menu. Only if you remove all players from No 24 - 40 the bench you choose in the Edit Teams Menu will be the same, however they are also be scrambled.

Hi guys.

Does anybody know why the bench is all mixed up once you go in game?

Meaning the players you put on from No 16 - 23 are not the ones' you put on the bench in Edit Teams Menu. Only if you remove all players from No 24 - 40 the bench you choose in the Edit Teams Menu will be the same, however they are also be scrambled.

I think every people have the same problem but I don´t know to how to fix it...

Latest posts