RC3 - Super Rugby teams update share

gsohunter1

Academy Player
Country Flag
Canada
Club or Nation
Cheetahs
Hi folks

I created Super Rugby 2016 tournament and updated the teams as per the latest selections I could find. This includes the sunwolves and jaguares. I did not do much in the way of stats but hey. I updated the teams for SA, NZ and Aus also based on their last run on selections.

This should also give you the Rugby Championship 2016 that I created which allows SA v Nz not to crash the game.

If anyone wants the db file, it is on the link below. Remember to back up your old one in case of game crashes. You know this game does weird things sometimes. If you do run into any problems just copy the old one back.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jskabb3dbllc25r/custom2015120117.db

Last edited:
Thank you for your effort but your roster gives me a freezed main ***le screen. Any ideas what to do to make it playable?

Thank you for your effort but your roster gives me a freezed main ***le screen. Any ideas what to do to make it playable?

Never had that happen with the .db

Perhaps trying downloading it again. Did you install the vanilla mod prior to using the .db? I had it installed before doing the changes.

Well, your .db makes the green loading icon to turn around indefinitely while the animation (the players) on the ***le screen are moving. It seems as if the application can't compute the roster. When I revert to Vanilla mod roster then everything is fine and the game runs smoothly. Of course, I downloaded the file twice... Any ideas?

Well, your .db makes the green loading icon to turn around indefinitely while the animation (the players) on the ***le screen are moving. It seems as if the application can't compute the roster. When I revert to Vanilla mod roster then everything is fine and the game runs smoothly. Of course, I downloaded the file twice... Any ideas?

No idea. Did anyone else have the same issue with the roster?

Having the same problem...

I had this problem. I downloaded it again then added a number to the db ( so it does not overwrite) and copied it next to the broken one. Deleted the broken one changed the name back and suddenly it worked.
Sharks squad seemed outdated but have not been able to look at the other squads yet.

I had this problem. I downloaded it again then added a number to the db ( so it does not overwrite) and copied it next to the broken one. Deleted the broken one changed the name back and suddenly it worked.
Sharks squad seemed outdated but have not been able to look at the other squads yet.

Yout trick didn't work out for me. Perhaps gsohunter1 or anybody else will make another updated roster and share it with the community.

I can't spot Southern Kings in the roster?! When I create Super Rugby '16 competition I can find Eastern Province of Currie Cup among sides from SA. What to do if I want to play as Southern Kings?

I can't spot Southern Kings in the roster?! When I create Super Rugby '16 competition I can find Eastern Province of Currie Cup among sides from SA. What to do if I want to play as Southern Kings?

I used the EP Kings team but you can just create a Southern Kings and replace EP kings in the Super Rugby 16 competition.

I used to with RC2, will see if I can find which files they were:

Look for "Hud_team_logo" files and "team_logo" files

Latest posts