• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Re-introducing RL2

Don't bother with Live.

I picked up a old xbox and a copy on the bay last week. Huge improvement on the 1st one I think. Nice suprise it see its online also, are people still playing it or shall I nto bother buying live? [/b]

Can you share with me why you think RL2 is so much better than RL1 and why please?.

I just find RL1 so much more fun to play. I tried playing Rugby League 2 for a couple of months but it was too easy and felt too much controlled by the AI, I just didn't really get into it like I have with RL1, RL1 just feels the better game to play.

this game is awesome ... its modding is so easy ... wouldnt mind seeing ea and sidhe combine ... would be pretty good

with no online community to play against it did get boring for me eventually. I was about 6 or 7 years into my 10 year franchise playing every game from memory on 10 min halves. perhaps with updates to teams and stats it could be fun taking a team like south sydney through on a franchise and see how challenging that is. last time I had the warriors and still had stacey jones as my halfback in his 30's carving up.

what would be awesome to see is the franchise from rl 2 in an ea rugby game. ea have almost got the core gameplay down very well but the world league is pretty crap imo. a more in-depth single player mode like the franchise in rl 2 would be awesome and make the game last longer between releases. currently I don't think anyone plays either rl 2 or ea rugb08 that often and a good in-depth single player franchise I think would help the situation a lot

RL1 for me was definitely the better game of the two.. it just felt so much more playable, RL2 the players seem to float around on ice instead of actually on a field.

Latest posts