• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Referee Faces

J

jimbook

Would anyone be able to make real referee faces?

Would it be possible? The referee faces change in different matches so i think you could and someone has been able to change there kits (but i think that completly different though) but maybe someone could make the official kits for the referees aswell it would make the game alot more realistic.

Surely they can... one of my modded rosters for the ps2 has the ref's wearing thigh tapes and head gears!! lol

I made referee kits for all the leagues. There is a program that kingwilko made called RefKit Changer, wich lets you choose different referee kits. It will be released this weekend with MUP Update 1.2.
About the faces yes, it's possible. But there is a bug in MUP, you see generic faces in the referees, sometimes with headgears. I don't know why that happens :unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uli85 @ Aug 21 2009, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I made referee kits for all the leagues. There is a program that kingwilko made called RefKit Changer, wich lets you choose different referee kits. It will be released this weekend with MUP Update 1.2.[/b]

I'm going to hold you to that mate!

Ok. so you could make the faces but they wouldn't all ways show up correctly.
but thats good about the kits i look forward to seeing them!

It would be great to have some matches with mr Nigel "Fairy" Owens and the Legend Andre Watson

You can update refs faces, but as uli says.. for some reason though, some of the refs faces actually change from their original even though they haven't been changed. It's odd, but it's not gonna shatter the game at all.

I think the most important thing is that we try and fix the actual refereeing. For some reason the rules are just shite, i can get a player sent off for a late tackle that is not really that bad, and at other times i can almost do wwf moves on them and nothing happens. I'm sure there is a ref parameter in the game, which determines how harsh.. or more literally, the coding between a red and a yellow.

Latest posts