• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Regan King set for comeback.

D

dullonien

It's been 11 months for the Scarlets without Regan King, but he's fit to make his return against the Blues in the LV Cup this Saturday. Does anybody else feel like it's been alot longer than 11 months? Hopefully he'll make it through, and we can see that Scarlets centre partership of Davies and King that looked so promising before Kings injury, only now Davies is a much better player. Lamont can then sort out the problematic wing.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/8496562.stm

I don't think I can remember one test match costing an individual as much as his one match for the All Blacks. I'd imagine he could have had a very good international career if he played for Wales.

Good to see him back, great player

Also that's some good luck for the Scarlets that he's back now, as they've lost players to the 6N for the next few weeks, so it'll be a boost

A Scarlets backline of

15- Morgan Stodart
14- Mark Jones
13- Regan King
12- Jon Davis
11- Sean Lamont
10- Stephen Jones
9- Martin Roberts

Would be one of the strongest in Europe. Dan Evans is one of the best Fullbacks in Wales, but wouldn't be able to make the Scarlets team!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DuncTheDoodle @ Feb 18 2010, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
A Scarlets backline of

15- Morgan Stodart
14- Mark Jones
13- Regan King
12- Jon Davis
11- Sean Lamont
10- Stephen Jones
9- Martin Roberts

Would be one of the strongest in Europe. Dan Evans is one of the best Fullbacks in Wales, but wouldn't be able to make the Scarlets team![/b]

Attacking wise maybe. But with King and Stoddard, they'll be poor defensively.

Latest posts