• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Release date in South Africa

US release date is March 9 aswell, not that many people on this board give flipping try.
The Pumas are looking forward to it.
<
Argentine living in the US.
Now you know why I think Mauls and Scrums are so important . :
<

**** i am living in Malta now so I have ordered mine from the U.K. wish I could get one from SA so that it would have our Boxart

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 15 February 2005 04:16 PM
To: Lawrence Jooste
Subject: RE: EA Rugby 2005

Our expected launch date for Rugby 2005 on Pc and PS2 is 11 March 2005.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: 15 February 2005 12:43 PM
To: zawebmaster
Subject: EA Rugby 2005

The French, Australian and main EA sites all have updated news on EA Rugby 2005. Why is there nothing about it on your site. When is it going to be released in South Africa.

Regards
Lawrence

Sorry but we will have to wait two more days.

Most NZ places have it on the 17th.

GPStore, DSE and Gamesman all have it at the 17th. But it seems as if everyone else is getting it a week or more earlier! It's stupid.

Edit - Actually, the PS2 Australia Release schedule have it at the 17th also, so we're not alone.

Sent: 17 February 2005 10:55 AM
To: Ray Watson
Subject: Re : Rugby 2005

Our website will be up and running from 1 March. All the info you require should be on there. We hope to have Rugby in stores by 14 March.

thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: 17 February 2005 10:55 AM
To: van Niekerk, Charmaine
Subject: Re : Rugby 2005

Hi There

I have just visited the easports main web site and they have a whole section on Rugby2005.

How come no info is available on the South African website about Rugby2005.

Can you please tell me when you guys are expecting it and when is the demo going to be released.

Kind Regards

Ray Watson

I burning to play this game and now we will have to wait another 3 DAYS. Well a least the weekend after release and the weekend following that are both long weekends.

Can't wait for next weekend, when the Super 12 starts. I eager to see if all this talk and hype from the Sharks will amount to success this year.

Latest posts