• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Release date

March 8th or 11th thats for us in the UK. I get my games from of shore tax free on-line shopping. So i get it usually a week early!!! Before it hits the UK shops. Scotland 3 France 0!!!!

When we ordered rugby04 it came 3-4 days early, which i was chuffed with until I had put it on my Ps2
<

march 17th seems to be the date at the moment for nz which isn't too bad just bit off the original one that was around late feb to early march. Hopefully if there are further delays it will only be a short one.

Rugby 2005 @ EA Store

Anyone purchased from eastore before? You'd think that would be the quickest way to get the game perhaps? Unless they ship it on the same day it gets released by stores.

I get my games by amazon I usually get my pre-ordered stuff early'er than everyone lese who buys from the shops

Amazon

I get my games from play.com. I think they based in channel isles so they have different tax and import laws etc etc!! quickest I have had is a week early, but always 3,4,5 days early. amazon are just as good really but play.com are always £7 or £8 even £10 cheaper! even with postage.

I ordered from GPStore, just for the free ball. I considered ordering from DSE, but they have their date at the 28th of March. The good thing about DSE is I think they send it as soon as they recieve (which resulted in me getting Rugby League days before most other people). GPStore are also tied up with EA, meaning they wouldn't release before the date EA give.

interesting that about dse i just checked the website and they have the date as the 17th which is the date for basically every nz store that I have looked at

i have it preordered at EB games Canberra (Australia for you foreigners
<
) and they say that its released on the 9th of March and they would ring me when it comes in. Its a bit mixed isn't it!

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 7 2005, 05:27 PM
interesting that about dse i just checked the website and they have the date as the 17th which is the date for basically every nz store that I have looked at
Oh, they do too. If you scroll further down it says due 28th March, which was only what it was showing yesterday (I think). Ah well, GPStore comes with a free ball, which I can donate to the common room.

yeah true it does have march 28th but that seems to be if you order it online it seems an dse seem to be pretty big and normally get games around the same time as other places if not just a few days after.

I rang up my local game store and gamestation store (UK) ad they both said march 11th. So maybe the UK is getting it earlier

Originally posted by JJ-+Feb 7 2005, 06:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-JJ- @ Feb 7 2005, 06:39 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@Feb 7 2005, 05:27 PM
Oh, they do too. If you scroll further down it says due 28th March, which was only what it was showing yesterday (I think). Ah well, GPStore comes with a free ball, which I can donate to the common room. [/b]
What sort of ball though?

An EA Sports one, will be pretty crap but it's better than nothing, and I won't mind leaving at school.

I might try
GamesMarket

Their Release Date for Rugby 2005 is 08/03/2005

If they ship quickly it'll be faster than buying it in NZ going by their release dates.

Latest posts