• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Release Of Rc2006

I

ian_2oo5

I pre-ordered the game from 'Game' in St Helens last week. Just looked at 'Game' website and it has the PC version down for release on Nov25th

It has the PSX2 version down as 1Q-2006... this means what???

Cheers

Pre-ordering the game doesn't mean nothing, when the game is released from the warehouse/company...THEN you will get it but...on the date thing...

...Dates have been flying all over the place and, nothing is sure of yet.

I know what you saying mate and it means nothing pre-ordering I was just wondering what the '1Q - 2006' is meant to mean.

When is Rugby 2006 due out or has there been any news on that game yet?

Luckily being from St Helens and rugby league through and through, RL2 is deffinately coming out
<

cheers

On that note, I'm expecting a Feb release, as the last Rugby game (2005) was released then. (well easter, but you get my point)

Originally posted by Air Ben@Nov 17 2005, 03:22 AM
On that note, I'm expecting a Feb release, as the last Rugby game (2005) was released then. (well easter, but you get my point)
and miss out on the christmas market? i doubt it

it would be possibly the worst business decision imaginable if they hold on to a finished product until AFTER christmas.

lets hope they think that too

Well, we will see what happens. I agree that it would be a big mistake but, if it is not given any coverage at all, it won't really matter.

Yeah, if they release in Q1 then they will not only miss christmas but they will put it into direct contest with ea rugby(I think is coming in Q1 aswell.) I think RC2006 will be better than ea rugby 2006, but EA will promote their product alot better and nab lots of potential sales.

Latest posts