• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Replays

CeeJay

Academy Player
I have been complaining about the replays and how they only showed the ball being put down, but I just figured out how they work. I had been hammering the buttons in disgust after seeing how
short they were and missing the third replay.

It shows the ball being put down twice and then the third replay is a long replay. So, HB did not drop the ball on this after all. The replays are there and have considerably increased my enjoyment
of the demo. I dont think this has been posted or discussed yet, but feel free to lock if it has.

The only glaring problem left for me is the support play. If this is changed back to how it was in 06/08 then I should get quite a bit of
fun out of this game. Glad they brought back random pools for the world cup.

to me the support play in this game is better then in 08. in 08 you can only pass you a play who is running a certain distance and angle with you. in rwc2011 players who are deep or flat, close or near can receive the ball. the only thing i find more fun in 08 is the box kicks. i think in 08 its too easy for your backs to run onto the ball that has just been put behind the other teams backs by a box kick but in rwc2011 it seems to hard. the ball seems to always be caught by the other teams full back or by a centre or wing that has all of a sudden gained some ninja agility and acceleration to turn around and catch the ball.

ALTHOUGH - I am playing on side view and in 08 I play end on so maybe it will change once I get the game on september 9 :(

Replays were an issue for me too, for the same reasons, it's easy to spam innit? Now I can see my atrocious fly half tackle thin air ( all player controlled I must add, no AI problems). :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Latest posts