• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Resolution fault...

U

umosay

I'm pretty sure i've found the problem, everyone with an Nvidia card can run the game at 1280... correct?

Everyone with an ATi card can run it at highest of 1024?

ok heres the test, add your name if you have the PC version

ATi 1024 max
- umosay (tested at 1024)
- MoxPearl (tested, highest at 800x600
<
)
- Padz (tested at 1024)
- david (tested at 1024)
- shaneward2005 (tested at 1024)

Nvidia 1280 max
- Jared27 (tested at 1280)
- Tokomoe (tested at 1280)
- Lazy Chesnut (tested, max 1024 laptop)
- B|izz (tested at 1280)
- richjones77 (tested at 1280)

I have a spanner to throw in your works.

I have an Nvidia and max is 1024.

I am using a laptop though

How does the Graphics Differ from PS2 and XBOX when rugby is played at 1280 res?

You guys must just remember...it's not just the screen card!
If you got a **** monitor that can only handle 1024...that's all you'll get!!!

That's true, but so far the genral rule is that Nvidia cards can run 1280 res and ATi cards 1024. Probably means nothing but meh.

So??
Can someone answer me regarding the graphics?
Is there a huge diffirence between Ps2 and XBOx compared to 1280 res on PC?

Thank you!
<

Originally posted by Springbok@Mar 9 2005, 08:22 PM
So??
Can someone answer me regarding the graphics?
Is there a huge diffirence between Ps2 and XBOx compared to 1280 res on PC?

Thank you!
<
Well yeah, XBOX and PS2 won't go above 800x600 as most TV's don't go higher than that... so a PC running it at 1280x1024 will look much sharper and more detailed.

even 800x600 isnt too bad. its better than PAL 768x576 and way better than yank NTSC 640x480for ps2 and xbox. i accidentally agreed to just buy it bid on ebay for an ntsc version. they not gonna be happy when i dont pay.

Originally posted by davidson@Mar 10 2005, 02:42 AM
even 800x600 isnt too bad. its better than PAL 768x576 and way better than yank NTSC 640x480for ps2 and xbox. i accidentally agreed to just buy it bid on ebay for an ntsc version. they not gonna be happy when i dont pay.
Well if that 's the minute difference!! Then, well, lol! heck, you've gotta play it on console with a big screen. It's a no-brainer.

Detail?

PC=

"Ooohhhhhh....My graphics are so pretty...look at_____...sh*t! Who is that...Carter? No! Huh?"

Big Screen:

"Kelleher! Go boy...go....YES!!!!"

(high fives...everyone understands what has occurred as the 34 inch tv has graphically illustrated it.)

SP better too.....just nestle up infront of it like an open fire...

Switch the natural motion on...choose your tint...enable widescreen and switch to 16:9 on the ratio....

****! It's basically 2006 then!

<
<

Originally posted by Los Lover+Mar 10 2005, 02:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Mar 10 2005, 02:04 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-davidson
@Mar 10 2005, 02:42 AM
Well if that 's the minute difference!! Then, well, lol! heck, you've gotta play it on console with a big screen. It's a no-brainer.

Detail?

PC=

"Ooohhhhhh....My graphics are so pretty...look at_____...sh*t! Who is that...Carter? No! Huh?"

Big Screen:

(high fives...everyone understands what has occurred as the 34 inch tv has graphically illustrated it.)

Switch the natural motion on...choose your tint...enable widescreen and switch to 16:9 on the ratio....

<
<
[/b]
ever heard of TV Out ??

Guess not...

Originally posted by Los Lover+Mar 10 2005, 02:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Mar 10 2005, 02:04 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-davidson

Detail?

PC=

Big Screen:

<
<
[/b]
ERRRMMM NO way dude --- Pc is sooo much better , Its in ur face - u can actually smell the sweat on the players...

TV will never be better than Pc i am sorry dude...

Simple test - -Watch a movie on Tv (DVD) -- Watch a movie on PC -- Pc is alot sharper and clearer ...

Originally posted by Springbokfan+Mar 10 2005, 09:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Springbokfan @ Mar 10 2005, 09:31 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Los Lover@Mar 10 2005, 02:04 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-davidson

Detail?

PC=

Big Screen:

<
<
ERRRMMM NO way dude --- Pc is sooo much better , Its in ur face - u can actually smell the sweat on the players...

TV will never be better than Pc i am sorry dude...

Simple test - -Watch a movie on Tv (DVD) -- Watch a movie on PC -- Pc is alot sharper and clearer ... [/b]
Hehe...

maybe most tvs.....but NOT mine.

This puppy set me back! But it was worth it....
<

Latest posts