Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-64

• 59 or less

• Total voters
R

Rug Bee

Vote the percentage that you rate the game and if you want give a breif decibtion of the best and worst bits of the game

thank you
<

Gonna wait till I play the XBox version. Have had 9 hours on a PS2 version....did not like the framerate one bit.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Mar 21 2005, 10:02 PM
Gonna wait till I play the XBox version. Have had 9 hours on a PS2 version....did not like the framerate one bit.
i didnt know gays play rugby 2005!
<

gay guy, i see in your profile you have kids. how did you manage that if you bat for the other side???

I don't want idiots like you on this site either Umaga.

I'm not gay myself, but I don't think you've got the right to say those kinds of things about people of any kind.
I know Gay-Guys name does not apply to what he's all about, but that shouldn't matter.
Any kind of people are allowed on this site who don't talk either racist/sexist/homophobic or other hate speech like you just took part in!

If the head guys on this site have any integrity they'll have you make an apology, or ban you!
<

you wouldnt be saying that iverson if you were in a scrum with one. theyll drop goal your ass
<

Originally posted by umaga@Mar 21 2005, 10:44 PM
you wouldnt be saying that iverson if you were in a scrum with one. theyll drop goal your ass
<
Oh my God, who cares.

Jamie Gough (straight - for the record)

Originally posted by umaga@Mar 21 2005, 11:44 AM
<
You really are a homophobic little twat aren't you...........

Originally posted by umaga@Mar 21 2005, 10:26 PM
cool i dont really want those kind of people on this site
<
Umaga's your tag is it? Shouldn't you have the name of a 1970's Springbok or something?
My bet is your a closet case, and because you can't come to terms with your own confused sexuality, you feel the need to single out people of your own ilk who can deal with who they are... I bet you were sitting there watching the rugby one day and started thinking "I like the way Ma'a Nonu's eye's are accentuated with that make up, and jeez he's got a great body"... the next thing you knew you were following him to the shops and couldn't figure out why you weren't turned on by women like your supposed to be...
<
<
<

Are we getting warm yet?

As far as the game goes, I gave it a 75-79 because, while I think it is really a great game, there are a few things that heavily detract from the experience.
I'll list the pros and cons in my opinion:

Pros:
*fantastic graphics and animations
*Scrums and line outs have been simplified to make the less fidly
*AI is significantly improved and vary's itself in attack and defence (still needs work though)
*On the fly set plays is a cool idea
*abundance of options from scrum half
*slick passing with very easy to use "flick pass" feature (a first)
*feels like Rugby

Cons:
*Stadiums aren't anywhere close to as impressive as the players and HB have lazily neglected to allow for varying conditions for each stadium (seriously slack stuff there)
*Five 8th stands too deep and is always flat footed
*set plays are executed far too slowly and are easy to read
*Passing is impossible when a tackle animation has begun. This is ridiculous as offloads are a neccessity in Rugby
*Line out options too limited and no quick or short line outs.
*Rucks need to be much more interactive (a turning player in tackle option would be cool)
*palm's, steps etc need to be more effective.
*Grubbers and chips under pressure (even if the player is 10 metres away) are almost impossible to execute correctly as it takes so long for the animation to finish and the players just end up getting smashed.

Originally posted by sanzar+Mar 22 2005, 01:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Mar 22 2005, 01:36 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-umaga
@Mar 21 2005, 10:26 PM
<
Umaga's your tag is it? Shouldn't you have the name of a 1970's Springbok or something?
My bet is your a closet case, and because you can't come to terms with your own confused sexuality, you feel the need to single out people of your own ilk who can deal with who they are... I bet you were sitting there watching the rugby one day and started thinking "I like the way Ma'a Nonu's eye's are accentuated with that make up, and jeez he's got a great body"... the next thing you knew you were following him to the shops and couldn't figure out why you weren't turned on by women like your supposed to be...
<
<
<

Are we getting warm yet? [/b]
go eat some willy my friend

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Mar 22 2005, 01:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Mar 22 2005, 01:18 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-umaga
@Mar 21 2005, 11:44 AM
<
You really are a homophobic little twat aren't you........... [/b]
coming from a saintsfan...thats laughable
<
:D:D

Originally posted by umaga+Mar 21 2005, 03:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (umaga @ Mar 21 2005, 03:05 PM)</div>
Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Mar 22 2005, 01:18 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-umaga
@Mar 21 2005, 11:44 AM
<

You really are a homophobic little twat aren't you...........
coming from a saintsfan...thats laughable
<
:D:D [/b]
What the f*** are you talking about? Your statement doesn't make any sense, and has no relevance to the fact that you're homophobic, the point I was making. Explain what that shitty little comment means or f*** off, I'm sure everyone could live without someone like you on the forum.

Originally posted by umaga+Mar 22 2005, 02:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (umaga @ Mar 22 2005, 02:04 AM)</div>
Originally posted by sanzar@Mar 22 2005, 01:36 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-umaga
@Mar 21 2005, 10:26 PM
<

<
<
<

Are we getting warm yet?
go eat some willy my friend [/b]
I knew it
<
<
<
<
<
<

He's a closet fudge packer boys!

It's ok boyo, there are plenty of other people out there just like you! Gays have been widely accepted into modern society, so you don't need to fear non acceptance. If it's your uncle Bill that you've got the hots for though, then maybe you should keep THAT to yourself...
<

P.S looking forward to seeing you on a float in the Mardi Gras next year
<

75-79.

I enjoy it when I play, but I haven't been able to play it much, and when I do get the oppurtunity to play it I don't take it up that often. Which to me indicates that it's just missing something.

bloody hell...look what you did gay guy!

lol

.....if anyone asks gay guy started this!

rofl jokes

Where did this umaga come from?!! hes in heaps of threads just giving people ****!!

I supose theres always gonna be one smartarse!!
<

Latest posts