• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Richie Gray tribute video

ERugby

Academy Player
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Glasgow
Hello rugby lovers! So I´ve been editing this Richie Gray tribute video for the past few months and it is finally done. With his 208 cm and 126 kg, he´ll be returning to Glasgow next season and I´m sure he´ll be a great addition. I´ve put a lot of time and effort into it and just hope you guys like it!
I´m trying to start my own Scottish rugby channel. So if you liked the video, please support it!

ERugby - that was really good, thanks for sharing. :cool: I subscribed to your YouTube channel.
th

Last edited:
Thanks so much, mate! Let´s see if we can get more visibility and subscribers so this channel goes on.

Hello rugby lovers! So I´ve been editing this Richie Gray tribute video for the past few months and it is finally done. With his 208 cm and 126 kg, he´ll be returning to Glasgow next season and I´m sure he´ll be a great addition. I´ve put a lot of time and effort into it and just hope you guys like it!
I´m trying to start my own Scottish rugby channel. So if you liked the video, please support it!

Nice video!

Always thought he should be a more ball effective carrier given his size but he's always solid at the lineout and incredibly mobile and quick footed for such a giant. Will be interesting to see if he can get back into the Scotland set up after he rejoins Glasgow.

Latest posts