• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Richie McCaw

C

cmonbris

hey guys, i downloaded EVOL non scrumcap McCaw, and it does work in cut scenes such as haka
but in the actual match he wears a bright orange cap, which he obviously does not work, is this problem just me???

<div class='quotemain'> Thanks Evol for all the awesome Mod's you're the man the only problem I have is when I use your mod for McCaws Hair its all good when the camera's close up but as soon as it zooms out it looks like hes wearing a red headgear have you got any tips to maybe solve this and thanks again keep up the good work. [/b]

Thats because the 'unknown 6' entry for woosaah's fabulous editor on richie mccaw is 135 which is suited to headgear. if you change it to 0 then when zoomed out it will be ok.

hope that helps
[/b][/quote]

taken from another topic, which should solve what you need

yeah sorry you'll have to wait for woosah to put that into the editor (if he even does)

or if you can hex edit the roster file its richies offset 92 change the 8bit unsigned byte from 135 to 0 (i think)

how do i find this file, can someone give me a step by step as i am not good at computers

Latest posts