• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rl2 News...

Originally posted by locksley@Nov 18 2005, 06:47 AM
Hello All

Just got back now, but unfortunately I've got to go straight into work
<

I'll make a start on my review when I get back (Around 10pm)

We did get some footage and screens, but whether HES will allow us to post these here remains to be seen.

It should be interesting to read our reviews, because Knowsley loves RL1, and I don't like it at all anymore. So what did we think of RL2? You'll soon find out.
<
once again thanks mate for you and knowsleyroader doing this for the benefit of the forum. Hopefully you can put the review up and footage.

Originally posted by locksley@Nov 18 2005, 05:47 AM
Hello All

Just got back now, but unfortunately I've got to go straight into work
<

I'll make a start on my review when I get back (Around 10pm)

We did get some footage and screens, but whether HES will allow us to post these here remains to be seen.

It should be interesting to read our reviews, because Knowsley loves RL1, and I don't like it at all anymore.  So what did we think of RL2?  You'll soon find out.
<
Thats one thing I am looking forward to on the weekend! Top stuff Locksley/Knowsley u are a pair of golden nuggets!
<
mmmm.......Nuggets

Originally posted by ian_2oo5@Nov 17 2005, 07:46 PM
Quality!

Have a look through the SL teams, whos the best rated SL side? What is the depth like on the squads?

Cheers
crap!

they're already coming!
<

close the door!!!

Originally posted by kinkon89+Nov 18 2005, 12:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kinkon89 @ Nov 18 2005, 12:32 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ian_2oo5
@Nov 17 2005, 07:46 PM
Quality!

Have a look through the SL teams, whos the best rated SL side? What is the depth like on the squads?

Cheers
crap!

they're already coming!
<

close the door!!! [/b]
Here, have a shotguns...

and Mr Locksley, sir, a nice little snippet on the Franchise Mode would be good - Chuck this Doggie a bone.

C'mon Locksley you big tease, I can see you're around at the moment - how about a bit of RL2 feedback before those of us who only loiter on here during the work day bugger off??!

Originally posted by MightyQuin@Nov 19 2005, 02:14 AM
C'mon Locksley you big tease, I can see you're around at the moment - how about a bit of RL2 feedback before those of us who only loiter on here during the work day bugger off??!
I'm just putting some footage together to send to HES/Alternative for approval then I'm ready to roll.

good stuff locksley mate hopefully you get the go ahead to put your footage up. look forward to it and your review of the game

Latest posts