RobbieD_PL's RC3 Editing Thread - Patch/Mod Ideas

RobbieD_PL

Academy Player
Country Flag
Europe
Club or Nation
Poland
Hey Guys,

Just opening up this thread to pan for some ideas to edit and improve RC3, especially with the upcoming Lions Tour to New Zealand.

Building on the Vanilla Mod, I've already done a few things:

- Licensed rosters for the Guinness Pro 12 sides from Ireland, Italy, Scotland and Wales + the four national teams. All the players & faces correspond to when RC2 had the licenses for those teams.
- I've made a start on updating the French rosters starting from Pro D2. Again, these are all the same rosters that were in RC2.
- I'm updating all the hidden faces that were from RC1/RC2 and I'll add them to a "superstar" team

Things that need to be done:

- Assigning real stadiums to tournament fixtures.
- Adding the Barbarians, Maori ABs and the B&I Lions (taken from RC2, but updated for the 2017 series)
- Assigning commentary for the non-Aviva Premiership European teams (including rivalry matches)

I'm also thinking about the possibility to ADD completely new graphics:
- Adding new faces for South African, French, Italian and Argentine superstar players
- Adding new stadiums - to at least update the generic ones (Stade de France, Stadio Olimpico, Millennium Stadium) - and if possible add completely new ones.

What else can be added or is possible?

That would be great, man!
Adding new stadiums is fantastic idea, game neeeeds more stadiums!!!
I would add one more thing, there's a guys who done great thing with Argetininn domestic league (all the kits), Usa teams for Pro rugby, their domestic league for 2016, and i think all the kits for Greene King IPA Championship. You should talk to them and make those domestic leagues, also maybe someone knows something about Japanise Top league. Games needs more domestic leagues and more stadiums.
It's shame that i don't know how to mode, hex edit... otherwise i would help. :(
Good luck man with patch! :champion::champion:

Stadiums:

Top 14 (in-game):
FC Grenoble - Stade des Alpes
Lyon OU - Stade Gerland
Montpellier HR - Stade de la Mosson
Racing 92 - Stade Pierre-Mauroy
Stade français - Stade de France
Union Bordeaux Bègles - Stade Matmut-Atlantique

National Stadiums:
France - Stade de France
Italy - Stadio Olimpico
Wales - Millennium Stadium
Argentina - Estadio José Amalfitani
Uruguay - Estadio Centenario
Romania - Arena Nationala
Georgia - Dinamo Arena
Russia - Otkrytkie Arena
Belgium - Stade Roi Baudouin

Last edited:
Hey robbie how do I access your mods I need them to update my outdated teams and kits buddy

Hey robbie how do I access your mods I need them to update my outdated teams and kits buddy
Hi mate! I haven't uploaded anything yet. As I said, I've only done the Pro12 teams, but not yet the French ones. All the kits/logos I have are all from the Vanilla mod by jmontero.

Yeah I'm keen for super rugby update too & Lions tour would be cool too. is there anything we can do to help ??????

Hey Guys!

So I've just made a Lions Tour 2017 squad! I've added Ben Youngs @ SH, but I haven't got Ben Te'o in my game, or at least I can't find him...

How do I make a team name with spaces? Every time I try to enter any name ingame, it becomes squished...

hey man. It would mean the world to me if you can create the blues 2013 limited edition jersey from the france tour. It would be much appreciated

hey man. It would mean the world to me if you can create the blues 2013 limited edition jersey from the france tour. It would be much appreciated

Mate, I'm not a kit maker and someone else has already done it. Stop your spamming.

good morning Robbie,
you said that the TOP14 stadiums were all ready in the game
i don't find them in the pkcmn file
could you help me ?

thanks a lot !

Stadiums:

Top 14 (in-game):
Lyon OU - Stade Gerland

National Stadiums:
France - Stade de France
Italy - Stadio Olimpico
Georgia - Dinamo Arena
Russia - Otkrytkie Arena

Argentina - Estadio José Amalfitani - It's already in the game .....

Stadiums:

Top 14 (in-game):
Lyon OU - Stade Gerland

National Stadiums:
France - Stade de France
Italy - Stadio Olimpico
Georgia - Dinamo Arena
Russia - Otkrytkie Arena

GREAT NEWS!!!! Please more stadiums will be amazing!!!
I'm also thinking about the possibility to ADD completely new graphics: GREAT!!!!!!!!!!
And another is... socreboard like rugby world cup 2015, ant team formation, or change characters of letters and numbers because the original are very ugly. (See the att pictures).

Attachments

• Team formation.png
    Team formation.png
    372.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Scoreboard.png
    Scoreboard.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
If people have been able to convert models from RC3 to FIFA, what's the chance of doing the opposite? How can we get into the 3d models? I ask because the Rugby World Cup Sevens is in San Francisco this year, and I can get the model of ATT Park exported from MLB 2K12, just want to get it into the game here.

Guys my game is having issues in career mode... the game just crashes in the second season. never did this before i installed mods... any suggestions???

Guys my game is having issues in career mode... the game just crashes in the second season. never did this before i installed mods... any suggestions???

It's because the game is an unstable piece of garbage.

Yeah... Its when the database has been edited too much in game and with star players and some ****... Just wait for the Big Mod thats coming, they said its stable

Latest posts