• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Robin Williams dead at 63

Many funny men (and women) have suffered from severe depression. I am in a constant state of 'depression' (don't medicate since I can function without it), and yet most people wouldn't know because I am a bit of a comedian myself when I'm around others. Outside I seem bubbly and outgoing, but inside I'm all gloom and doom*.

oh but don't you know ? Haven't you heard ?! I've invented the cure for all depressions. You just gotta "man up". I know it sounds a bit weird............coz you're a lady, but I can assure you all factors are taken into account.

Very sad that yet another comedian has shown his black side but must admit......he never got to me.

RIP

Good Will Hunting and Dead Poet Soc were surely his finest moments. For a comedian it's interesting that I think his most powerful roles were when he was playing serious characters.

Good Will Hunting and Dead Poet Soc were surely his finest moments. For a comedian it's interesting that I think his most powerful roles were when he was playing serious characters.

It is interesting by think especially with GWH he got to work in a lot of humour and keep it very poignant, like when he talks about his wife farting.

It is interesting by think especially with GWH he got to work in a lot of humour and keep it very poignant, like when he talks about his wife farting.

Yes but overall in his tone and the way he portrays the characters it's so natural and takes superb talent.

Loved his work, and a few years back got into his standup as I'd never seen it. Man he doesn't come up for air.

Arguably his best work imo is his "Who's Line is it anyway" appearance. Talk about chewing the scenery and stealing the show

One film that gets overlooked also is Birdcage. RW and Nathan Lane were a tremendous double act in that film.

He will be missed, so many dimensions to his acting.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh but don't you know ? Haven't you heard ?! I've invented the cure for all depressions. You just gotta "man up". I know it sounds a bit weird............coz you're a lady, but I can assure you all factors are taken into account.

You sound like my grandmother. <_<

das

Latest posts