• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ROCK BAND UK RELEASE FINALLY ANNOUNCED!

G

Goth Power

It will be hitting our stores in the UK (Xbox 360) on the 23rd of May.

CANNOT WAIT! :D

Quality, that should be a good laugh actually, I might see about getting that.

It's one I'm keen for when it reaches New Zealand too. I should start saving. It'll be about NZ $350!

I just want the drums and the game. Guitar hero satisfies my guitar playing and Singstar my hoary vocal ability.

There has been quality control problems as far as the peripherals go with a percentage of defective instruments to rival 360s rrod. Hopefully the instruments we get are of good quality but just be cautious when purchasing the bundle.

was keen on this until I learned how the wii version is basically a ps2 port which means thing like online play won't be in the game :(

Read on yesterday about it, unfortunently at this present time you have to buy the game stand-alone. If you buy on play.com the instruments pack will be £99 saving 30 pounds, and stand-alone game "30 saving a tenner.

I know where I'll be pre-ordering it.

Also, PS3, PS2 and Wii won't have this till sometime in summer, with that said Xbox360 will also have 9 Eur only tracks exclusively compared to the NTSC version.

Expensive game but will sell a few games to help pay for it like Burnout: Paradise, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Assassins Creed. and perhaps GH2 or GH3 but not both as need one of the guitars in case I have 3 others round to play.

Been waiting for this baby for like year and a half that price tag will not turn me away now.

I believe there is a special bundle version for the wii which has some of the instruments in it for a reduced price. I guess that is too make up for the lack of online play and dlc content.

doesnt sound like my thing at all.

though i did play GH3 and finished that on easy in less than a day which i was surprised at. I just dont see myself wanting to play it though.

I heard about the Wii's version and their lack of online functions, a shame really.

It would be awesome if RB was cross platform. Would make competition that wider, ah well.

CANNOT WAIT!

any word on the release date for Australia yet? Ive heard dates ranging from may 08 to "late 08"...cmon just release the game already

I want to have this. I really do. I mean, it has GlaDOS and everything. But... the RRP is just too high. And Harmonix's rather bullish statement that the price "wont magically get cheaper because you wish it so" reeks of Sony-style arrogance to me, which similarly repulses me.

One to get once the price is considerably more reasonable I suspect, which is a crying shame.

Why do you think I am getting it on Play.com for 40 quid cheaper?

Price isn't going to hold me back after waiting for it for so long.

If anyone gets it on here, we should get together for song or two.

Latest posts