• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ronaldo back to United for £55m

So what will they do with Rooney and Van Persie or do they want to have 3 strikers?

I'd take him every day of the week, and he's a bargain at that price. I can't think of a reason not to sign him. He always gave 100% for United, even in his last season when he clearly wanted to move on.

The last time United won the champions league was with a fairly average midfield and an awesome strike force of Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez. Ronaldo is a better player now and RVP is a step up on Tevez, so if they were to sign him they'd become one of the real powers in Europe again.

Football is strange!
That's more than the entirety of the Aviva Prem put together! :lol:
550: the number of Ben Morgans Gloucester could have bought with the £55m tabled for Ronaldo. :huh:

He's a top lad.

I must say he's one of the few wendyballers I fully admire.
He's the best in the world in his chosen sport , he's Handsome , ripped to shreds and I wager would make a top notch rugby player.

He's up there with Thierry Henry and Tony Adams in my Second tier of Favorite footballers.

Bergkamp is on another level.

What 3 strikers? United won the Champions League with a strikerless formation consisting of Ronaldo, Tevez and Ronaldo. They fit easily in the team and Ferguson wouldn't mind having those 3 playing together

Latest posts