• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Roster Help

N

Norhtern Lad

I created the Bedford Blues team out of mainly created players but then accidentally reset the roster the default and saved it. The thing is I started a premiership using the roster and so I can still access the players I created in this tournament. This means there must be a copy of the roster somewhere. Is it possible to retrieve it?

no i dont think so, if only u can somehow extract the players out of the sve game

if it is on pc then yes it is possible.

i could do it if you atatch your roster and your save game if you like.

but i dont know if i want to do this for nothing... maybe, mabe not :)

if it is on pc then yes it is possible.

i could do it if you atatch your roster and your save game if you like.

but i dont know if i want to do this for nothing... maybe, mabe not :)
[/b]

Thank you so much I would pay you if I wasn't a penniless northerner :(

The roster it should be on, but isn't, is HERE

The save game is HERE

Thank you so much

right, give me a few hours, at work at the moment so will have to finish the job i am doing. that will take about an hour, and since its a slow day i will be able to get onto it after that.

if i made a tool for this would anyone want it? or shall i just rip the guts out and chuck it in?

right you might need to give me a bit more time, got caught up with work and forgot all about this when i get home. to be honest when i get home programming is the furtherist thing from my mind :)

right you might need to give me a bit more time, got caught up with work and forgot all about this when i get home. to be honest when i get home programming is the furtherist thing from my mind :)
[/b]

Don't pressure yourself, I'm just grateful your willing to help

i havnt had time to test it yet i know it is crashing on my roster program so there is something definatly wrong... i am still looking into it

Latest posts