Round 10. Crusaders v W Force

For the record

Crusaders 53
Tries: Filipo 3, Read 2, Gear, Tuiali'i, McCaw
Conversions: Carter 5
Penalties: Carter

Force 0

HT: 22-0

aaron mauger looks like a real livewire in the crusaders backline. he must have been feeling some pressure coming from luke mccalister for the AB starting spot.

dan carter has had a couple of quite games now. i hope he is not playing with a ****ling shoulder injury. that said he hasn't done anything wrong.

aaron mauger looks like a real livewire in the crusaders backline. he must have been feeling some pressure coming from luke mccalister for the AB starting spot.

dan carter has had a couple of quite games now. i hope he is not playing with a ****ling shoulder injury. that said he hasn't done anything wrong.
[/b]

DC did get some attention to his shoulder during last nights game but continued on so hopefully nothing wrong.

Uuuuh .... wow.

Is Carter's shoulder ok?
[/b]

there defintely was speculation by the comentators that he might still have something wrong with it. I don't thing there was as he played and stayed out there after getting attention to it. also remember when carter came back from that leg injury just a few years back, he came back a lot earlier than many thought possible. carter is extremely fit and still reasonably young so his body seems to repair really well from injury.

blues,crusaders final is it?.....hmmm...bad memories of 2003 coming back..("4 more years" said a little bald headed wallabie)

there defintely was speculation by the comentators that he might still have something wrong with it. I don't thing there was as he played and stayed out there after getting attention to it. also remember when carter came back from that leg injury just a few years back, he came back a lot earlier than many thought possible. carter is extremely fit and still reasonably young so his body seems to repair really well from injury.
[/b]
**** - remember Yawny Wilkinson? That started with the shoulder. And we've just seen BOD in the 6N playing on a dodgy hamstring and missing out on crucial parts of the championship. Certain players are treasure, but treasure gets wasted.

Latest posts