• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The GOAT League - R.20

Cheetahs just look out of gas and the 10-12 tandem unsurprisingly didnt work straight out of the pack. They'll have a bounce game against the Kings to practice then they can look for the miracle at the Scarlets.

Doesn't seem I missed much with the first half in Ulster!

Not a bad time of year for Munster to get in the winning habit.

Injured. I doubt Munster are too happy, they want him rested for next week. The only reason the big players are playing is to justify bringing them on the tour I imagine.
All players were brought to play and train.
Murray was always playing time in this.
And that is us qualified for home QF now

When was the last time anyone saw an 8-0 match in good condtions? 3-0 for 79mins!

Conference A finalised. Conference B all to play for.

It looked like there were more Munster supporters than Cheetahs fans. Kinda depressing, it's a shame the Cheetahs supporters haven't bought into the Pro14.

If things go as expected in Dublin and Scarlets don't pull out an unlikely BP win Leinster are set up to potentially finish the season with Scarlets SF - Connacht (Dead rubber but a team that lives to beat us) - Munster F - Munster SF - Scarlets F

I'd enjoy that!

Fairplay to Benneton but Christ were we bad. At least lbp is enough to pretty much wrap up the conference if my maths is right. Good wake up call for next week hopefully. (Clutching at straws here).

This has been coming for a while in fairness. If it was wasn't Leinster it would have been Glasgow/Munster/Scarlets (already happened if in Italy)/Toulon (nearly happened). Benneton are no pushovers anymore and it's high time for people to start treating them as equals.

Worse result for Ulster than Leinster methinks even if it ****** me off to lose in the RDS.

Roll on next week!

Latest posts