• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 13: Waratahs v Chiefs

D

Dumbo

Big game if you’re a Chiefs supporter.

The Tah’s (sitting 13th on the ladder) take on the Chiefs (ranked 5th) at home.

The Chiefs have a sniff at a semi berth and seem to be putting on a push to get one.
The Tah’s are just trying not to be last on the ladder (now that the Reds have shown they can win).

Hooker Tom Willis is in doubt for the Chiefs.
Kahui is in training but most probably make this game.
Mils is also back in training and could make the team IF the Chiefs can get a semi’s spot.

Reports are Mils might be available for this game?

The Chiefs should win this, but the Tahs are pretty dangerous, and could take advantage of the Chiefs poor defence.

Chiefs 12-

If the Tahs play anything like they did in the second half last week they could cause an upset here.

Phil Waugh,Kurtley Beale and Josh Valentine might be back for the Tahs this week but they're still missing alot of their starters.

The Chiefs are one of the more likable teams in NZ but this week i'll be praying they lose (without a bp)

Sorry Dumbo, but the Brumbies are gonna finish 4th :bleh!: (i hope)

We'll see how the Brumbies go up against the Crusaders first :p

I think the Bulls are hot favourites to be in the top 4

Chiefs: 15 Mils Muliaina, 14 Roy Kinikinilau, 13 Dwayne Sweeney, 12 Tasesa Lavea, 11 Sitiveni Sivivatu, 10 Stephen Donald, 9 Brendon Leonard, 8 Sione Lauaki, 7 Marty Holah, 6 Liam Messam, 5 Keith Robinson, 4 Jono Gibbes ©, 3 Nathan White, 2 Aled de Malmanche, 1 Simms Davison.
Replacements: 16 Craig West/Tom Willis/Ben Castle, 17 Craig West/Tom Willis/Ben Castle, 18 Kristian Ormsby, 19 Steven Bates, 20 David Bason, 21 Tane Tu'ipulotu, 22 Lelia Masaga

Mils is back. Fingers crossed he doesnt get injured again.

Cant wait for the Palu vs Lauaki matchup..

Chiefs by 8.

Head to Head:

WARATAHS:
15 Peter Hewat, 14 Lachlan Turner, 13 Ben Jacobs, 12 Sam Harris, 11 Lote Tuqiri, 10 Sam Norton-Knight, 9 Josh Holmes; 8 Wycliff Palu, 7 Beau Robinson, 6 Rocky Elsom, 5 Will Caldwell, 4 Dean Mumm, 3 Alastair Baxter, 2 Adam Freier ©, 1 Matt Dunning. Reserves: 16 Tatafu Polota-Nau, 17 Benn Robinson, 18 Tim Davidson, 19 David Lyons, 20 Daniel Halangahu, 21 Kurtley Beale, 22 Chris Siale.

CHIEFS:
15 Mils Muliaina, 14 Roy Kinikinilau, 13 Dwayne Sweeney, 12 Tasesa Lavea, 11 Sitiveni Sivivatu, 10 Stephen Donald, 9 Brendon Leonard; 8 Sione Lauaki, 7 Marty Holah, 6 Liam Messam, 5 Keith Robinson, 4 Jono Gibbes ©, 3 Nathan White, 2 Aled de Malmanche, 1 Simms Davison. Reserves: 16 Craig West/Tom Willis/Ben Castle 17 Craig West/Tom Willis/Ben Castle, 18 Kristian Ormsby, 19 Steven Bates, 20 David Bason, 21 Tane Tu'ipulotu, 22 Lelia Masaga.

Looks like this ones going to the Chiefs to me!

Hopefully the Tahs win so that the Brumbies have a chance to overtake the Chiefs.

Tahs robbed again!

Chiefs player steals the ball off his feet, then a forward pass which leads to a Chiefs try in the dying minutes.

Gotta love those Yarp refs :(

Whatever.

Have a look at the game again there Truth, one of the better games from the Tah's this season.
Chiefs played like ****, ref had nothing to do with it.

Big fall from grace from the Tah's this season, looking at the injuries they've had this season it's no wonder why.

As much as I hate to say it, good game from Loti

The FOX coverage cut out during that last try so i can understand how you missed it.

But if you turn on Fox Sport news now and watch the replay you'll see exactly what i'm talking about.

Clear as day ,it was a mile forward.

Oh well, it's history now, i just hope it doesn't cost another side a spot in the semis.

Latest posts