• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 3:Crusaders v Sharks

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
Crusaders can be disrupted off their game when they are away from Jade. So the Sharks will be trying to upset them.

Unfortunately for the Sharks this Saturday, the Reds the previous week already tried the ambush card.

However in saying that the Crusaders have been known to have a slump at the beginning of a S12......then they time their peak to begin mid season with the peak on the final. Its almost like they don't care about their losses at the beginning of the comp.

I still don't see the Crusaders final game plan being effected so the Sharks have a good chance this early in the comp to upset them.

you have to be dominant over the crusaders for 80minutes...
or you have to have a guy like lomu or caucau who can just beat them down by stacking up the points and yardages...

last 20minutes they scored like 3 tries which was proberly like 200metres if they added up the distances they went to get those points..thats pretty good seeing as that it was in the brisbane heat and it was the end of the game

also the coaching was at its best when they put in there subs..it was at perfect time and you saw what happened with fresh players on the field for them

i think they will do the same here but they will have more control(coz its the 3rd game in) thats why i feel this is gonna be a blow out score to the crusaders

if not im always uppin for the underdogs so go sharks...but i live in reality..i am the incredible hulk and i will beat u up

The sharks will stick it to the crusaders - they have nothing to lose, after all. I just can't see them staying consistently great for the full 80 mins and the crusaders should break away in the last quarter. Crusaders to win by about 20!

Bet the Sharks won't even turn up, expect them to get lost on the way... Timaru for Christ sake. Are they serious? Timaru!

Sharks:

15 Percy Montgomery, 14 Odwa Ndungane, 13 Waylon Murray, 12 Andries Strauss, 11 Brent Russell,
10 Tony Turncoat Brown, 9 Ruan Pienaar, 8 Jacques Botes, 7 AJ Venter (captain), 6 Solly Tyibilika, 5 Albert van den Berg, 4 Johann Muller, 3 BJ Botha, 2 Skipper Badenhorst, 1 Deon Carstens.
Replacements: 16 Bismarck du Plessis, 17 Brent Moyle, 18 Johan Ackermann, 19 Daniel Farani, 20 Sandile Nxumalo, 21 Bradley Barritt, 22 Craig Burden

The only reason Turncoat Brown is in Sharks for this game is cause no one else knows where Timaru is.

Timaru isnt that bad a place it is kinda small and the ground was crap

this game was originally meant to be a night game but the timaru lights arent up to scratch so the changed it to a 5pm kick off.

should be good to watch the crusaders smash them :)

Crusaders:

Team:
1 Greg Somerville 2 Corey Flynn 3 Campbell Johnstone 4 Chris Jack 5 Ross Filipo 6 Reuben Thorne 7 Richard McCaw (Cptn) 8 Mose Tuiali’i 9 Kevin Senio 10 Daniel Carter 11 Caleb Ralph 12 Aaron Mauger 13 Casey Laulala 14 Rico Gear 15 Leon MacDonald
Res:
16 Tone Kopelani 17 Wyatt Crockett 18 Brad Mika 19 Johnny Leo’o 20 Matt France 21 Cameron McIntyre 22 Scott Hamilton

Big match ups in this game...

15 Leon MacDonald vs 15 Percy Montgomery
10 Daniel Carter vs 10 Tony 'turn coat' Brown
9 Kevin Senio vs Ruan Pienaar
8 Mose Tuiali'i vs 8 Jacques Botes
7 Richard McCaw vs AJ Venter (battle of the Captains)

Looking forward to this one!

Come on Sharks!!!
Beat the Crude Faders

EK BLY 'N HAAI!!

Bugger it.... It's on right when I am playing Lawn Bowls. :angry:

ahh well then you wont get to see your team lose

win/win situation really :) its never good watching your own team lose :)

I'm really puzzled why they re playing in Timaru? Is this correct? That means they just had one game in South Africa????

Well, the sharks did show the crusaders and were pretty unlucky not to get a win. Crusaders 22-20 victors from a 72min field goal form Dan Carter.

And the moral of the story is that no more games should be played in Timaru. Close - very close game... never seen Carter drop kick before, lucky he did.

Latest posts