• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 4: Cheetahs v Hurricanes

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Mar 6 2006, 03:38 PM
Rassie's team won and he hasn't said a word!

Maybe the aftermatch celebrations are still going at his house lol! :lol:

:bravo:
yeah, hes proberly still drunk...

...or has had a heart attack, poor old man...

Sam..we better go over to see if him and Chiro are ok. Getting a bit worried :huh:

50% right - i was drunk!

What a game, a well deserved win which shows once again the purity of the south african rugby spirit! Never give up, always show confidence!

This game reminds me of a Bokke victory in JHB vs Kiwis, that 46 - 40! Kiwis lead the entire game but at the end we won - pure rugby spirit

Giant rats won`t never understand what`s about winning with your soul, perhaps kiwis might have a clue!

Originally posted by Rassie@Mar 8 2006, 07:45 PM
50% right - i was drunk!

What a game, a well deserved win which shows once again the purity of the south african rugby spirit! Never give up, always show confidence!

This game reminds me of a Bokke victory in JHB vs Kiwis, that 46 - 40! Kiwis lead the entire game but at the end we won - pure rugby spirit

Giant rats won`t never understand what`s about winning with your soul, perhaps kiwis might have a clue!
Who's the "Giant Rats" your allways talking about???............. be careful now

Wallabies = Giant Rats ! C`mon, you got to admit it`s the same thing! :D (i bet their DNA is the same cos for sure there is no difference between them :D )

We are Springboks = Bambi - everybody loves Bambi!

Kiwis are often mistaken for the fruit :D

Anyway, no matter what , it still beats to be a `pom` :D

Originally posted by Rassie@Mar 8 2006, 08:17 PM
Wallabies = Giant Rats ! C`mon, you got to admit it`s the same thing! :D (i bet their DNA is the same cos for sure there is no difference between them :D )

We are Springboks = Bambi - everybody loves Bambi!

Kiwis are often mistaken for the fruit :D

Anyway, no matter what , it still beats to be a `pom` :D
Didn't Bambi die in the end?

But what are you on about with Australia having no heart? you obviously havn't seen much of the Wallabies or any Australian teams for that matter....

Thats what there known for silly
slap.gif

oh and i thought the "Giant Rat" thing was about Perth with the Quokka's an all.... hense the name Rottnest(rats nest)

Latest posts