• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

rugby 05 & 06 on xbox 360

2wordz

I have rugby 05 and 06 on xbox and im keen on buying an xbox 360, so im interested to hear how rugby 05 and 06 of the xbox look on the xb360 as i've been told that the xb360 makes your old xbox games look prettier. Or if these rugby games even work on the 360.

does 06 even go on 360? aparently 05 does but i would like to know this for sure as well

Yeah, rugby 05 does. I don't know about 06.

Obviously, the game would look better, but it won't be mindblowing.

I'll have a quick look to see if 06 is compatible with 360.

[edit] Just looked on the Xbox website, and apparently only Rugby 2005 is compatible still.

Seems pretty silly.

How the hell can they suddenly make it compatible anyway if it wasnt to begin with?

Originally posted by CeeJay@Apr 5 2006, 12:22 PM
How the hell can they suddenly make it compatible anyway if it wasnt to begin with?
via a patch u can download via the xbox live service

or if u dont have live

go to website and chuck the patch on a cd

take cd out and chuck into 360

360 will prompt you to download patch from cd

once done, take cd out and re-boot and u have backwards compatibilty

its all about having the patch on ur HD

That's odd, I tried the to get both 05 & 06 to work on the 360 and had no joy. I did download the patch for 05 & couldn't get it to work. I'm not sure if there was a patch for the 06 version at the time I searched for it.

A mate here bought a 360 and it only lasted 5 days. Mine only lasted 45 minutes.

Utter shite. But I just have to have one.

Originally posted by TheDell@Apr 6 2006, 06:46 PM
A mate here bought a 360 and it only lasted 5 days. Mine only lasted 45 minutes.

half the reason to wait 6 months - year until you buy a new console. updated hardware and also price. f*** paying $700!!! im a poor uni student! not to mention there being more games a year later.

its just dumb buying it strait away.

Originally posted by sambãd5+Apr 6 2006, 08:57 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-TheDell
@Apr 6 2006, 06:46 PM

half the reason to wait 6 months - year until you buy a new console. updated hardware and also price. f*** paying $700!!! im a poor uni student! not to mention there being more games a year later.

its just dumb buying it strait away. [/b]
Maybe if you didn't spend $50 a week on Music....

if i dont buy anything on monday, ive gone a whole week without a new cd.

i feel naked.

Originally posted by sambãd5+Apr 6 2006, 07:57 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-TheDell
@Apr 6 2006, 06:46 PM

its just dumb buying it strait away. [/b]
nah it's not, by the time u get it i would've already thrashed every game u wanted and dreamed of playing. i know i'm paying more but if it means i have it now and u don't have it for a year i'm fine with that. ya know?

Latest posts