• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 05 And Skipping The Training

L

Lenzar

Is there any way of skipping the training so I can just play the game? I really don't want to have to go through a bunch of pointless moves for no real reason..

Originally posted by Lenzar@Dec 19 2005, 12:38 PM
Is there any way of skipping the training so I can just play the game? I really don't want to have to go through a bunch of pointless moves for no real reason..
No unfortunately... you just have to get through it.

Originally posted by Lenzar@Dec 19 2005, 01:38 PM
No real reason? If you can't do the things they put you through in training, then you'll never be able to play the game!

It only takes about 5 minutes and you only have to do it once. I never thought it was too much to ask really.

I was stuck on the final exercise for a while.... That is, until I learnt that I was being taught how to exploit the bugs in the game...

You could argue the same about not being able to play the game for any game..I just want 'out of the box' playability. I can learn it through direct practice, not pointlessly hard training!

Whoops, I meant the one where you have to run through all of the opposition with one guy. I thought that was the last one for some reason.

I see. So what was the bug? Obviously rubbish AI.

Haha. Think about it. If there was one guy, no mater how fast he was, against your 15, what would you do? The first thing you wouldn't do is follow him up and down the pitch!

Yes, very dodgy ai. I failed that about 10 times before I realised that it was easy to just zigzag through them all and they will zig zag with you and never seem to get you. That was a silly exercise. It would have been cooler to have started with the whole team on your own line, and have to score a try at the other end with just one team move...

...Then again, that would involve sofisticated support play.

Are you playing on Xbox, PS2 or PC?

X-Box you kick it by holding down A and angling with the analogue stick.
PS2 you kick it the same way but hold down X.
I haven't played PC for too long to remember on that format?

3 simple tips for those about 2 play 05 for the first time

step 1- take the disc out of the box

step 2- put the disc in microwave, set on high for 3 minutes

step 3- wait for a month or 2 for 06 and hope they got it right this time.

No, thats 04 your talking about but set it on high for like 3 hours more like.

So then everytime you cook noodles, you will smell justice, and that it has been done.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Jan 14 2006, 09:14 PM
3 simple tips for those about 2 play 05 for the first time

step 1- take the disc out of the box

step 2- put the disc in microwave, set on high for 3 minutes

step 3- wait for a month or 2 for 06 and hope they got it right this time.

Has the Truth ever been such a lie?

Latest posts