• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 06 cheats

J

jawmalawm24

Can someone please tell me how to edit representative teams. I've completed every tournament on elite difficulty and still can't do it.

Yeah I've completed the training everything on the game I can think off I've done

you must be missing something mate.. maybe forgot to save after winning one of the trophies.

that happened to me at one stage and i had to go and start world league all over again, the second time i made sure i saved my profile all the time.

Yeah its really frustrating cause it took me ages to do all the tournaments especially on elite. I've got 14 Trophies total including the practice 1 all on elite difficulty. Do you know if it even works on Ps2 or is it only for PC??.

Yeah I'm still not sure if you can do it cause the only unlockables I've got are 2 videos of the wallabies and being able to play as the home team against the Lions.

. Do you know if it even works on Ps2 or is it only for PC??. [/b]

I got it on PS2 and i've unlocked that feature... don't know how i got it though... either completing all lions tours on elite and basic... or world league on elite and basic.

I remember unlocking something when i won a tournament on basic level

There is a download file that has all the saves done and the trophy cabinet full. It's one of EVOL's thread. Someone asked for it.

There is a download file that has all the saves done and the trophy cabinet full. It's one of EVOL's thread. Someone asked for it. [/b]

Thanks but I think you might be referring to the PC version I've only got it on Ps2. Does anybody have this feature and know how they got it cause I really don't wanna have to try full my trophy cabinet up again on the Pro level just to see if I get it.

You can't have got all you need. Look closely, there should be 14 trophies including the practice medal.

Also you must have the Flags for each Lions Tour in the back. Australian, South African and New Zealand tour flags.

Yep got all the British & Irish Lions flags, practice medal, knockout cups and every other cup thats on the game. I've checked so many times to see if I'm missing any trophies but can't find any that I haven't done.

Can somebody please help me cause I am gutted i put all the time into winning everything and still haven't unlocked the representitave teams. I'm starting to begin to think that its not an actual feature of the game.

well i googled it and a couple sites said complete the trophy cabinet on elite. I think you forgot to save profile...

Yeah I googled it ages ago and nah I didn't forget to save my profile I know I've got everything in the trophy cabinet. Does anyone actually know how they got it or was it just a fluke.

17 trophies ok well heres the list of trophies I have in my cabinet: Australian, Springbok & NZ Lions Tour Flags. Bledisloe, Guinness Premiership, Ten Nations, RBS 6 Nations, European Trophy, Tri-Nations, World Championship, World League Knockout Cup, World League Elite Division, Super14 and Basic Training.Can anyone see any trophies I haven't got yet please tell me cause I'd really like to know.

yep that sounds right Div 1, Div 2 and Div 3 trophies and these must be saved after u win them if you go straight to the next season they wont be saved so be weary of that. I have unlocked this feature and I have the PS2 version. It enables you to edit the Lions, Maori, Pacific, Aussie B and Barbarian sides.

Chur bro I was spewing as can't wait I hope your right even if your not oh well Rugby 08 coming out next week.