• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 06 Not Working

rlak47

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Toulouse
My computer recently dies, and I restored to it's factory settings, so everythink was deleted.

Now, Rugby 06 will install, but 'EA Registration' will stop responding and crash, and when I try to start the game I get the error message:

C:\Program Files\EA Sports\EA Sports Rugby 06.exe is not a valid Win32 Aplication

Tried installing again, same thing...

Any ideas?

When I installed games in the past and had a crash, those games would never work again no matter what I tried, including restoration. I'm not an expert, but that's from my experience.

Yep get Rugby08 I did ages ago for free :) hopefully you'll have better luck with it and you wont keep getting that error all the time

Jawmalawm24 where did u get rugby 08 for free, my cd cracked the other day and I want to play so
Badly.

Buy it from a shop/online then
We don't allow discussion of illegal sources of games etc. on this forum.

Dunno if this helps my explanation, but the Properties (I'm on XP) says that the game is not a '.exe' but a '.hta'.
Does this mean it's not an executable file?

BTW, I know we all love the look of RWC 2011, but for you PC Gamers out there, are you just gonna get Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge?

No offence to HB intended, but I did suggest quite a while back (on this very forum) that they should make it for PC, which could easily cope with graphics (see Batlefield 3), but they didn't and now someone else (Tru Blu Games) has come along, and snatched up the gap in the market, and got the liscences for the All Blacks, the Wallabies, and the USA Eagles.

RWC 2011 is still better though so for the last time, could you just port it pleeeeaaaaase!!!! :(

TRF Olyy wtf r u talking about rugby 08 for free isn't an illegal source, or maybe u or
someelse couldnt be bother telling me where it was bought for free.

I'm presuming it wasn't bought for free in a shop - I don't know many shops that just give out games for free

TRF Olyy the other guy said on the first page that he got it for free and just wondering where he got from whether its In a shop
Or online because as u know as well as I know that getting free games is very rare, that's alll I was really asking.

Latest posts