• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby '06 PC Complete Game Roster Update

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Sep 9 2007, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Rugby '06 PC Complete Game Roster Update

can you pls send me the updates.
[email protected]

The Super 14 sides are not clear until Super 14 starts.

Teams that still need some minor updating:

Edinburgh.. no idea what the heck is going on there
Treviso.. Couple of weeks
Calvisano.. Couple of weeks
Bourgoin.. Couple of weeks

Please leave a post here with your email address, or PM me and i will email the roster files.[/b]

bumping up thread with 06 roster download link (not mup, is original game) on 1st page.

Does anyone know how to modify the roster used for World League?
Or just what file .ros that mode use...

I create a lot of new players with the editor (Spies, Steyn, Brussow, Louw, Pietersen, Ross, Genia, Pocock, Cooper - though he is 17! , Turner, Alexander, Robinson, Healy, Kearney, Sexton, blabla) by replacing some french/italian player doubles (ex. Michalak & Mallak, Martin & Martoni) or delete old/unused players... but I can't use this roster in World League mode... :"(

Click save as Default I believe :), that should do it. then put the file it creates in the main folder of Rugby 06

Click save as Default I believe :), that should do it. then put the file it creates in the main folder of Rugby 06

Thanks mate!!
I almost forget my previous post...

If anyone need the roster editor for R06 (pc), let here the email and I'll try to send you (in a zipped file)!

I'd like to create Rob Horne too (tired to see Mortlock only on this game! and MY oz need a 13), but he's born in 1989... I don't know... I think I'll wait for a while eheh, I can't create a player 4 years younger than me!! :"(

Also... I just wanted to change the teamkit of the Stormers (they have the older black/white one, the following year they changed it with the WP colours), do you know if it's possible??

Last edited:
Thanks mate!!
I almost forget my previous post...

If anyone need the roster editor for R06 (pc), let here the email and I'll try to send you (in a zipped file)!

I'd like to create Rob Horne too (tired to see Mortlock only on this game! and MY oz need a 13), but he's born in 1989... I don't know... I think I'll wait for a while eheh, I can't create a player 4 years older than me!! :"(

Also... I just wanted to change the teamkit of the Stormers (they have the older black/white one, the following year they changed it with the WP colours), do you know if it's possible??

my email is [email protected]

Well, I tried to, but there is no "Save as Default"! :( and in the main folder of R06 I can't find any .ros file... even in Documents->EA Sports->Rugby 2006 I can find any "default" roster :(

Any suggestions?

Hi,
Rugby 06 Editor exist ? Could you tell me where download this software ?
I tray to edit my RUGBY 06 on XBOX thanks FTP connection.
Thanks a lot !

Latest posts