• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 Crashing

I

inakisuperyeah

Hi there. I'm having a huge problem with my Rugby 08 software. Every single time I try to play, it crashes and kicks me out. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, deleting every single mod file and still crashes even when freshly installed. It's driving me crazy, please help. :cryy:

are you using the default roster as well? or a downloaded one?

what about a modified roster in anyway?

oher than that no idea since you really didnt give us any other kind of info. Did it used to work? have you updated video drivers? what OS are you running? what computer specs do you have...

are you using the default roster as well? or a downloaded one?

what about a modified roster in anyway?

oher than that no idea since you really didnt give us any other kind of info. Did it used to work? have you updated video drivers? what OS are you running? what computer specs do you have...[/b]

I'm using the default roster, no profile, no mods whatsoever. It worked perfectly until about a week ago with and without mods. I run it on a PC with Windows XP Home Edition SP2, Pentium 4 @ 2.66 GHz, 512 Mb RAM, 40 Gb and 250 Gb Hard Drives. All drivers up to date.

Does it crash back to desktop ot does it give you a bluescreen? (windows shutdown error)

Does it crash as soon as you click the exe file, or does it crash when you play a match? What type of crash and where does it happen?

I had this with my XP sp1, i had an error called 'mxdiag' which was related to my graphics card. What happened to me was that the game crashed while it was paused and it never worked again.

I needed to reinstall/update the drivers, but couldnt get them as they wouldnt work on sp1.

Every time I start a match, right after the anthems and the lineups, and just before the starting kick, it crashes back to my desktop. It's really strange, as it worked great a week ago.

It sounds like the roster then. Try a different roster?
[/b]

It works!! The sad part is that it was the MUP roster the one that seemed to crash. Do you know a way I can use it?

THANK YOUUUU!!

what about a modified roster in anyway?[/b]

i did ask that question... and you said you wearnt using any mods.

CRAZY!!!!
[/b]

I wasn't using the roster, but I forgot to delete the MUP roster file from its folder. The moment I deleted absolutely everything and reinstalled the game, it worked.

hey guys,,,,,, every time i press on the rugby 08 it always seem to crash at the very begining can someone pls help....thanks

Latest posts