• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 Injury fix (yet?)

Insaneo

Academy Player
Club or Nation
New Zealand
Has there been a injury fix to the PC version for rugby 08?

A REAL fix not just turn injuries off, or sub a player straight away, or kick it out when you see a player injured. I mean a real fix. Has anyone found the bug and really fixed it?
Its been 10 years, surely someone has found something?

Don't really understand what fix you wanted...

Fair point Wolddog.
This issue is on the PC. Its when you have a injured player on the field. And unless you kick the ball out of play, when you sub that injured player off the field the whole game will freeze and stop working.

So is there a real fix for this yet, has someone patched this issue?

Fair point Wolddog.
This issue is on the PC. Its when you have a injured player on the field. And unless you kick the ball out of play, when you sub that injured player off the field the whole game will freeze and stop working.

So is there a real fix for this yet, has someone patched this issue?

There must have been a patch years ago. I never had the issue, perhaps Woosaaah fixed it. I'm unsure. Finding it would be pretty difficult now.

Edit: Actually my mistake, I recall that this was hardcoded into the games script and was impossible to fix without the developers SDK which (surprise surprise) EA never gave us. I don't recall it because I spent more time playing Rugby 06 over Rugby 08.

Yeah thats the think I would love to play rugby 06 on PC AND have the woosah editor for rugby 06 but I cant find either to download. Know of any good links?

I've still got Rugby 06 on disk. You can find it on EBAY for about $4 aud.

Latest posts