• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

rugby 08 patch 2012???

dsdanie

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Cheetahs
why isnt there any news about rugby 08 2012 patch and when wil the patch be released and be available for download??????

Yeh because the modders are ****ing useless they left modding
Rugby 08 so they can mod rugby challenge instead. Soz to be rude but I thought its best to get ****ing frustrations out, you modders are just plain rude and I am really disappointed that you modders dont want make rugby 08 as one of the best rugby games made but it can't be best if there isn't a update mod for the current season just plain useless ***** modders.

Yeah update the rosters pleeasee. i prefer to play the patched 2010 rugby on the pc rather than rwc2011 or all blacks challenge on ps3. simply for the fact the players are named correctly.

(Spanish/Español) Ese no es un virus??
(English/Ingles) That Is not a virus?

che capo, JNC2011 no tenes el parche MUP 09 en tu pc para que lo subas? o algun parche bueno que no sea el Rugby 10? Gracias

No perdona vieja no tengo el parche MUP 09 :/

algun otro pache compadre? que no sea el Rugby 10??

ok gracias :) es que sabes que quiero hacer capo, quiero cambiar las termicas negras por las blancas, al igual que las calzas :S Por eso pregunto si tenes el MUP 09. El Rugby 10 no me gusta para nada :S

pit how on earth do u play a match in that rugby manager game you posted download links for?

Latest posts