• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 15 squads/editing

How many players per squad ?

Here is the number of players for these teams. If you want other teams tell me.
30 players for the international teams (23+7).
BATH RUGBY: 35
HARLEQUINS: 35
LONDON WASPS: 35
RC TOULON: 35
LEINSTER RUGBY: 35
STADE AURILLACOIS: 35

Voici le nombre de joueurs pour ces équipes. Si tu veux d'autres équipes dis le moi.
30 joueurs pour les équipes internationales (23+7).

I don't get what that link is ??

This link contains the roster of the game. I share it so that others like me trying to open it with a PC software. This will put the real names for unlicensed teams for example.
Ce lien contient le roster du jeu. Je le partage afin que d'autres personnes essayent comme moi de l'ouvrir avec un logiciel sur PC. Cela permettra de mettre les vrais noms pour les équipes sans licences par exemple.

Last edited by a moderator:

Voici le nombre de joueurs pour ces équipes. Si tu veux d'autres équipes dis le moi.

Would you possibly be able to post the (overall) ratings for some of the NZ players (e.g. no. 7, 8, 10, 11), @rugbyfrench? I'm curious as to whether or not we can simply edit the names and get straight into it or if we'll actually have to edit players more comprehensively.

EDIT: Also what does the player editor actually allow us to do? Change names, stats, faces etc?

Would you possibly be able to post the (overall) ratings for some of the NZ players (e.g. no. 7, 8, 10, 11), @rugbyfrench? I'm curious as to whether or not we can simply edit the names and get straight into it or if we'll actually have to edit players more comprehensively.

EDIT: Also what does the player editor actually allow us to do? Change names, stats, faces etc?
i would also like to know what the player edit allows us to edit??????????????

Hi rugby french could you please tell me if sam burgess is in the game playing for bath and his rating ? Thanks

Anychance of a screenshot of henson kicking for bath please

Gavin Henson does not hold the team in Bath, it is replacing comm center (12,13). Moreover it is not worth making a screen for the sight of kick is away.

Gavin Henson n'est pas ***ulaire dans l'équipe de Bath, il est remplaçant comme centre (12,13). De plus ce n'est pas la peine de faire un screen car la vue des coups de pied est éloignée.

RugbyGamer01 said:
i would also like to know what the player edit allows us to edit??????????????

Bulldogcheval said:
Hi rugbyfrench could you please tell me if sam burgess is in the game playing for bath and his rating ? Thanks

I am trying to install my Pinnacle Studio Movie Box to answer with videos.

Je suis en train d'installer ma Movie Box de Studio Pinnacle pour vous répondre avec des vidéos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gavin Henson does not hold the team in Bath, it is replacing comm center (12,13). Moreover it is not worth making a screen for the sight of kick is away.

Gavin Henson n'est pas ***ulaire dans l'équipe de Bath, il est remplaçant comme centre (12,13). De plus ce n'est pas la peine de faire un screen car la vue des coups de pied est éloignée.

Thanks for all the information you are sharing!

Are you able to reword the bit about 'Henson does not hold the team in Bath' ? I do not quite understand what you mean?

Thanks again!

Are you able to reword the bit about 'Henson does not hold the team in Bath' ? I do not quite understand what you mean?

Thanks again!
Think he means he's not a replacement 10 he's a replacement centre

question for RugbyFrench about Rugby 15:
can you add and remove players in international teams???
and can you do player transfers for clubs???

Thanks again!

I meant that Henson isn't in the starting XV. It is replacing as the center.
Je voulais dire que Henson n'est pas dans le XV de départ. Il est remplaçant comme centre.

question for RugbyFrench about Rugby 15:
can you add and remove players in international teams???
and can you do player transfers for clubs???

Unfortunately no, you can't delete or add a player in an international team or club.
We can't transfer player.
Hélas non, on ne peut pas supprimer ou ajouter un joueur dans une équipe internationale ou club.
On ne peut pas faire de transfert de joueur.

ICON0.PNG

For those who want the roster and my profile file to try to open them.:
SAVE RUGBY 15 RUGBYFRENCH PS3.rar - 865 KB

The publisher of the game is very limited, we need to find how to modify the roster file with a PC software if we want to make updates to the staff and teams.
I know how to extract a PS3 save file and decrypt it with brute force. But for the moment I can not even open the roster with a hex software.

L'éditeur du jeu est très limité, il faut que nous trouvions comment modifier le fichier roster avec un logiciel sur PC si nous voulons faire des mises à jour sur les effectifs et les équipes.
Je sais comment extraire un fichier sauvegarde PS3 ainsi que le décrypter avec brute force. Mais pour le moment je n'arrive pas à ouvrir le roster même avec un logiciel héxadécimal.

Rugbyfrench-Rugby 15:
can you tranfer players from club to club
and can you add and remove players in national squads

What does the edit player consist of??

With the player editor, you can change the name, surname, nationality, height, weight, position 1, the second position, third position, the preferred distance, speed, acceleration, agility, play the hand, passing, kicking, power walking, walking precision, plating, strength, ruck, scrum, tailgating, keys, discipline and aggressiveness.

Avec l'éditeur de joueur, tu peux modifier le nom, le prénom, la nationalité, la taille, le poids, le 1er poste, le 2ème poste, le 3ème poste, le pied préféré, vitesse, accélération, agilité, jeu à la main, passe, jeu au pied, puissance au pied, précision au pied, plaquage, force, ruck, mêlée, talonnage, touches, discipline et agressivité.

With the player editor, you can change the name, surname, nationality, height, weight, position 1, the second position, third position, the preferred distance, speed, acceleration, agility, play the hand, passing, kicking, power walking, walking precision, plating, strength, ruck, scrum, tailgating, keys, discipline and aggressiveness.

Avec l'éditeur de joueur, tu peux modifier le nom, le prénom, la nationalité, la taille, le poids, le 1er poste, le 2ème poste, le 3ème poste, le pied préféré, vitesse, accélération, agilité, jeu à la main, passe, jeu au pied, puissance au pied, précision au pied, plaquage, force, ruck, mêlée, talonnage, touches, discipline et agressivité.
Any videos coming?

Latest posts