Gavin Henson

Speed : 85
Acceleration: 74
Agility: 85
Handling: 83
Passing: 77
Tackling: 76
Overall: 80

Only one stadium (looks rubbish) . Love the personal stat tracking.

I've still not received my game, and going of the responses on the forum, my hopes are not very high, although i probably wont sell as its the only option available to me, which leaves me with the question... modding??? Im going to look to mod the 6 nation teams this weekend, once the file is complete does anyone fancy doing the rugby championship teams? im thinking if a few of us all do a few teams each it does not have to be such a ball ache... obviously we can only do them one at a time as we cant merge the profiles so if i get it started then i can pass it on??? anyone game...? Im on PS4

I've still not received my game, and going of the responses on the forum, my hopes are not very high, although i probably wont sell as its the only option available to me, which leaves me with the question... modding??? Im going to look to mod the 6 nation teams this weekend, once the file is complete does anyone fancy doing the rugby championship teams? im thinking if a few of us all do a few teams each it does not have to be such a ball ache... obviously we can only do them one at a time as we cant merge the profiles so if i get it started then i can pass it on??? anyone game...? Im on PS4
i'm ps4 too
i'll do SA, NZ and AUS----and maybe Argentina

Ok, so I understand that there's a fair bit you can edit in this game. Although from the list of things I've seen, I've seen nothing about appearance. So does this mean you have to slowly scout around a team and find the nearest looking player to the one you want to create and then re-build all the attributes and information to make the player you want?

Or can you edit someone who is already a first-five, wing or whatever, by just altering their appearance, name and making minor stat changes?

Ok, so I understand that there's a fair bit you can edit in this game. Although from the list of things I've seen, I've seen nothing about appearance. So does this mean you have to slowly scout around a team and find the nearest looking player to the one you want to create and then re-build all the attributes and information to make the player you want?

Or can you edit someone who is already a first-five, wing or whatever, by just altering their appearance, name and making minor stat changes?

I think you are overthinking it, just choose the player in the position, and fiddle with the stats, Ive a 50 inch tv and can't make out the individual player appearances the graphics are that bad

Unfortunately no, nothing appearance wise. But to be honest with no cut scenes or replays it's not gonna make a lot of difference. Like the old Jonah Lomu rugby - you've pretty much just got black/red/blond hair. Bald. Scrum cap. That's about as much 'appearance' as your getting.

Unfortunately no, nothing appearance wise. But to be honest with no cut scenes or replays it's not gonna make a lot of difference. Like the old Jonah Lomu rugby - you've pretty much just got black/red/blond hair. Bald. Scrum cap. That's about as much 'appearance' as your getting.

That's the answer I'm after thanks. Yeah that's pretty much what they did with Rugby World Cup 2011. Along with not having enough resources put into the games, for licensing reasons they seemed absolutely scared to put in proper replays back then as well. They didn't want people to see that no-one in unlicensed teams looked anything like their real life counterpart.

Even if we're only getting distant shots of players in gameplay, I'd prefer them to somewhat look like who they should. So, what I had to do in RWC 2011 was look out for players that looked somewhat like their real life counterpart from that distance and change everything about them stats-wise until they were now the right player.

For New Zealand for example, there'd be some big forward who looked a bit like Jimmy Cowan and I'd have to change everything about him stats wise until he was a halfback of the right skill level, height etc.

Although from what I'm hearing, we see even less of the players image than we did in RWC2011? So, I suppose it may be pointless? We'll just have to accept what Jean de Villiers was described as rather than looking for a blonde player in the team?

That's the answer I'm after thanks. Yeah that's pretty much what they did with Rugby World Cup 2011. Along with not having enough resources put into the games, for licensing reasons they seemed absolutely scared to put in proper replays back then as well. They didn't want people to see that no-one in unlicensed teams looked anything like their real life counterpart.

Even if we're only getting distant shots of players in gameplay, I'd prefer them to somewhat look like who they should. So, what I had to do in RWC 2011 was look out for players that looked somewhat like their real life counterpart from that distance and change everything about them stats-wise until they were now the right player.

For New Zealand for example, there'd be some big forward who looked a bit like Jimmy Cowan and I'd have to change everything about him stats wise until he was a halfback of the right skill level, height etc.

Although from what I'm hearing, we see even less of the players image than we did in RWC2011? So, I suppose it may be pointless? We'll just have to accept what Jean de Villiers was described as rather than looking for a blonde player in the team?

Yeah absolutely. You don't get close enough to tell whether someone looked identical or nothing alike.

One thing you will have to look out for stat and player info wise - I've actually found a few players down as completely the wrong positions e.g flanker down as a centre.

As for abilities - completely random. Some really talented players in the 70's and then you see third choice reserve players high 80's.

Gonna have another crack at the gameplay and see how enjoyable it becomes. Only played 2 games so far and I need to nail down the controls before I can give a true idea of where it's at.

FRANCE VS ARGENTINE.png
Here is the first update of the database of RUGBY15. These are the actual teams France and Argentina during the test match autumn. This was done with SHIFT SQLite Manger under PC.
Voici la première mise à jour de la database de RUGBY15. Ce sont les effectifs des équipes de France et d'Argentine lors du test match d'automne. Cette MAJ a été réalisée avec SQLite Manger sous PC.
Effectif XV de France.jpg
Effectif XV d'Argentine.jpg

To read the article and download the update.
Pour lire l'article et télécharger la mise à jour.
http://www.rugby-game.com/?p=566

Here is the first update of the database of RUGBY15. These are the actual teams France and Argentina during the test match autumn. This was done with SHIFT SQLite Manger under PC.
Voici la première mise à jour de la database de RUGBY15. Ce sont les effectifs des équipes de France et d’Argentine lors du test match d’automne. Cette MAJ a été réalisée avec SQLite Manger sous PC.
View attachment 3507
View attachment 3508

To read the article and download the update.
Pour lire l'article et télécharger la mise à jour.
http://www.rugby-game.com/?p=566
is this for PC ????

Latest posts