• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 15 squads/editing

Anychance someone could find a player in the bath team without an undershirt who looks similar to henson I can rename him please

Not really but I play him at 10 and kicking there is sort of a close up. Really appreciate it though

seriously either you have an obsession with him or you are him... if i was Gavin and read your posts i would be scared for my life

seriously either you have an obsession with him or you are him... if i was Gavin and read your posts i would be scared for my life

You mean all these times I've been reading Gavin Henson this and Gavin Henson that throughout these Rugby 15 threads, that it's been the one guy all the time? Maybe for him it's not about the rugby and more a Gavin Henson simulator?

Which is fair enough, as he is more relevant than ever nowadays.

Some of the guys ratings are too high.

Some of the guys ratings are too low.

Owen Farrell needs to be ranked 99 overall.

do the players look similar or did you just change the name without knowing how the players look???

Hi RugbyGamer01: I use the software SQLite Manager to edit the players. So I can change everything, height, weight, date of birth, skin color, hair color, speed, strength etc ...
A update db released soon. It will include all players who have played at least one match during the test matches this summer and fall. The teams are: France, England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Italy and Argentina can be.
By cons I search for backups with actual updates for PS4 consoles, PS3, XBOX and XBOXone to share on http://www.rugby-game.com
Thank you for contacting me.

We also managed to open files with .assets Unity Asset Editor. We can now change many graphics as the jerseys, shorts, commercials, etc ....
We are currently looking to change the game play with the Unity software 4.6
I am looking for how to change the rear view camera to remove the rotation of the camera. If some of you want to come help us we will be happy.

In the meantime here's a game in normal mode with the real strength of England and France all players who participated in the test matches this summer and to test games this fall. 45 players for England and 43 players for France.

Salut RugbyGamer01: j'utilise le logiciel SQLite Manager pour éditer les joueurs. Je peux donc tout modifier, taille, poids, date de naissance, couleur de peau, couleur de cheveu, vitesse, force etc...
Une MAJ db sortira prochainement. Elle comportera tous les joueurs qui ont disputé au moins un match lors des tests matchs de cet été ainsi que cet automne. Les équipes concernées seront: France, Angleterre, Écosse, Irlande, Pays de Galles, Italie et peut être l'Argentine.
Par contre je recherche des sauvegardes avec les mises à jour des effectifs pour les consoles PS4, PS3, XBOX et XBOXone afin de les partager sur http://www.rugby-game.com
Merci de me contacter.

Nous avons aussi réussi à ouvrir les fichiers .assets avec Unity Asset Editor. Nous pouvons maintenant modifier beaucoup de graphisme comme les maillots, les shorts, les publicités etc....
Nous cherchons actuellement à modifier le game play avec le logiciel Unity 4.6
Je cherche comment modifier la caméra avec la vue arrière afin de supprimer la rotation de la caméra. Si certains d'entre vous veulent venir nous aider nous en serons contents.

En attendant voici un match en mode normal avec les vrais effectifs de l'Angleterre et de la France de tous les joueurs qui ont participé aux tests matchs de cet été ainsi qu'aux tests matchs de cet automne.
45 joueurs pour l'Angleterre et 43 joueurs pour la France.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi RugbyGamer01: I use the software SQLite Manager to edit the players. So I can change everything, height, weight, date of birth, skin color, hair color, speed, strength etc ...
A update db released soon. It will include all players who have played at least one match during the test matches this summer and fall. The teams are: France, England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Italy and Argentina can be.
By cons I search for backups with actual updates for PS4 consoles, PS3, XBOX and XBOXone to share on http://www.rugby-game.com
Thank you for contacting me.

We also managed to open files with .assets Unity Asset Editor. We can now change many graphics as the jerseys, shorts, commercials, etc ....
We are currently looking to change the game play with the Unity software 4.6
I am looking for how to change the rear view camera to remove the rotation of the camera. If some of you want to come help us we will be happy.

In the meantime here's a game in normal mode with the real strength of England and France all players who participated in the test matches this summer and to test games this fall. 45 players for England and 43 players for France.

Salut RugbyGamer01: j'utilise le logiciel SQLite Manager pour éditer les joueurs. Je peux donc tout modifier, taille, poids, date de naissance, couleur de peau, couleur de cheveu, vitesse, force etc...
Une MAJ db sortira prochainement. Elle comportera tous les joueurs qui ont disputé au moins un match lors des tests matchs de cet été ainsi que cet automne. Les équipes concernées seront: France, Angleterre, Écosse, Irlande, Pays de Galles, Italie et peut être l'Argentine.
Par contre je recherche des sauvegardes avec les mises à jour des effectifs pour les consoles PS4, PS3, XBOX et XBOXone afin de les partager sur http://www.rugby-game.com
Merci de me contacter.

Nous avons aussi réussi à ouvrir les fichiers .assets avec Unity Asset Editor. Nous pouvons maintenant modifier beaucoup de graphisme comme les maillots, les shorts, les publicités etc....
Nous cherchons actuellement à modifier le game play avec le logiciel Unity 4.6
Je cherche comment modifier la caméra avec la vue arrière afin de supprimer la rotation de la caméra. Si certains d'entre vous veulent venir nous aider nous en serons contents.

En attendant voici un match en mode normal avec les vrais effectifs de l'Angleterre et de la France de tous les joueurs qui ont participé aux tests matchs de cet été ainsi qu'aux tests matchs de cet automne.
45 joueurs pour l'Angleterre et 43 joueurs pour la France.

WOW!!!!!!!!!
big thumbs up for cracking the Graphics and gameplay software
thats Cool/Amazing :D

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!!!!!!!!
big thumbs up for cracking the Graphics and gameplay software
thats Cool/Amazing :D

Warning for now we know change the graphics but not the game play we seek and need help. Do not hesitate to contact me.

Attention pour le moment nous savons modifier les graphismes mais pas le game play nous cherchons et avons besoin d'aide. N'hésitez pas à me contacter.

Warning for now we know change the graphics but not the game play we seek and need help. Do not hesitate to contact me.

Attention pour le moment nous savons modifier les graphismes mais pas le game play nous cherchons et avons besoin d'aide. N'hésitez pas à me contacter.
do the graphic changes work with Ps4 too???

did u guys just ignore my comment up th top ^^^

i found out how to mod these graphics ages ago

Just purchased this game from steam and im quite enjoying it. only thing is I need a updated roster anyone got??

Latest posts