• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 19

I was almost vaguely optimistic until I read it's made by the rugby 18 bunch

That game was genuinely the worst sports game I've ever played (beating rugby 15 only because you'd expect them to make some sort of improvement after 3 years)

I was almost vaguely optimistic until I read it's made by the rugby 18 bunch

That game was genuinely the worst sports game I've ever played (beating rugby 15 only because you'd expect them to make some sort of improvement after 3 years)

Apparently Rugby 18 got a lot better after patches.... but it doesn't change the fact that the game had nothing to do in it....

Need that Rugby 06/08 World league back

Surely even by accident they have to make a decent game now, its been over 10 years! otherwise i'm crowdfunding this *****

It actually doesnt look that bad. Additions of running lines look good so long as player stick to them. If the running lines change depending on what the ball carrier is doing it would be better but a start is a start.

Looks like all the players are bunching up again, just a load of forwards hanging around together, only props do that in real life. Real second rows hang out on the wings!

Oh no its let me download it but checking their facebook page I wont be allowed to play it until 10am Paris time. On a side note I like the screen music.

Rugby 18 was better after the update. I enjoyed it for a period of time. I still have it in my collection. A major flaw in the game was that you could effectively win any game with quicker wings. Shovel out to the wing and run around everybody.

Rugby games devs need to move away from this obsession with offloading. It completely killed RC3 for me. When you turned up the difficulty it became death by offload. The opposition team wouldn't become any better they'd just be able to string 10+ offloads time after time.

Very disappointed that it's a closed beta. I mean, they really let people down the the initial release of Rugby 18. They needed to extend an olive branch to gamers. Seems like a short sighted attempt at a money grab. There are tons of people willing to use their own time and provide feedback. Surely that will be more valuable in the long run?

Any thanks for keeping us updated @pippops

So I've played the beta for a few hours.
Nice new features. RC 4 will have to be better. The AI sucks. It is very scripted and you struggle to win rucks and mauls is also crazy.

Borderline there is no modding, so springboks, no all-blacks etc. That for me is a dealbreaker. RC4 I know I can mod with everyone in it.

Latest posts