• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2005 and its predictions

Will Rugby 2005 be a revolution in rugby gaming?

• No, it will be even worse then Rugby 2004

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, it will be something that we will enjoy for years to come

• Couldn't care as i wont be buying it

• Bring on Rugby League

• English rugby team is boring and crap(thought i would just throw that in)

• I'm to tired to answer so **** off

• Total voters
It didn't have my answer..........

Better then rugby 2004 (not hard), better graphics (again not hard), but still shithouse gameplay..........

My answer would be:

Yes it will be better, should be the best since JLR with a bit of luck. I think that enjoying it for years to come may be a little over the top, unless someone does some serious patching (creating new tournaments for example).

Glad to see that we can all discuss rugby gaming without people having a go at England
<

They know what they have to beat to get sales. I think it may be third time lucky for EA. However they still have to contend with the other 2 ***les coming out.

The EA games have been pretty **** so far , im more interested in WCR2 then 2005.If one allows you to buy/sell and trade players thatll be a big advantage and ill probably gravitate towards that one.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Sep 22 2004, 01:21 PM
They know what they have to beat to get sales. I think it may be third time lucky for EA. However they still have to contend with the other 2 ***les coming out.
whats the second ***le comin out-wcr2 and......is it rugby league???
or is there another rugby game comin out????

anyways....is rugby2005 comin out on xbox???....if not then no worry...but if it does then hopefully it will be an awesome game just for my sakes
<

i actually thought stacey jones was a better ***le so ill be looking forward to the next rugby game. It would be could if they had a more thorough career mode. have locked players & teams, classic players & teams, introduce a salary cap style club mode.

Latest posts