• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2005 Multimedia

The French appear to have something else on their websites (if anyone has seen it)

http://easports.electronicarts.fr/products.view.asp?id=6259

Go to Videos (to the right of the picture, under the heading Rugby 2005) and there you'll find an apparent video called, "Eric Bayle et Phillipe Sella pour Rugby 2005"

Well, watched over half of it, Bayle and the great Sella are the commentators for the French version. You get to see Sella recording dialogue and though I've no idea what he's saying, he sounds excited and animated -- would be cool if you could choose which commentating you'd like . . .

Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 25 2005, 02:44 PM
The French appear to have something else on their websites (if anyone has seen it)

Go to Videos (to the right of the picture, under the heading Rugby 2005) and there you'll find an apparent video called, "Eric Bayle et Phillipe Sella pour Rugby 2005"

Well, watched over half of it, Bayle and the great Sella are the commentators for the French version. You get to see Sella recording dialogue and though I've no idea what he's saying, he sounds excited and animated -- would be cool if you could choose which commentating you'd like . . .
Good find CA. It would be very cool if you could change commentary, I would do it straight away.

Originally posted by Wally+Feb 26 2005, 03:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Feb 26 2005, 03:43 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Feb 25 2005, 02:44 PM

Well, watched over half of it, Bayle and the great Sella are the commentators for the French version.  You get to see Sella recording dialogue and though I've no idea what he's saying, he sounds excited and animated -- would be cool if you could choose which commentating you'd like . . .
Good find CA. It would be very cool if you could change commentary, I would do it straight away. [/b]
Yeah. But you know what would be a better idea?

After create-a-player and create-a-team . . .

Create-a-commentary.

You get to record **** you want to hear when certain stuff happens in a game.

Originally posted by captainamerica+Feb 26 2005, 06:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Feb 26 2005, 06:31 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Wally@Feb 26 2005, 03:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Feb 25 2005, 02:44 PM

Well, watched over half of it, Bayle and the great Sella are the commentators for the French version.  You get to see Sella recording dialogue and though I've no idea what he's saying, he sounds excited and animated -- would be cool if you could choose which commentating you'd like . . .

Good find CA. It would be very cool if you could change commentary, I would do it straight away.
Yeah. But you know what would be a better idea?

After create-a-player and create-a-team . . .

Create-a-commentary.

You get to record **** you want to hear when certain stuff happens in a game. [/b]
haha...i would record scarface and terminator....."u wanna play GAMES!?!!".."huh....orrkayy!!"..
"say hello to my LIL FREND"...(passes the ball to lomu)..."ILL BE BACK!!!"..(after lomu scores the try in the in-goal zone )

and everytime tuquri touches the ball the sound cuts and then u hear cyndi lauper.."Girls just wanna hav fuh..un...oh girls.."
<
<

and when england plays everytime they touch the ball or when jonny kicks all you will hear snoring......"all blacks knock on the ball...the english recover!!...and ZZZzzzzzzzzZZZzzzzz...grugruhh.....ZZZzzzzzz"

and my favorite
ill create my own team and record"BRILLIANT"
and everytime my team touches the ball its..."BRILLIANT"..."BRILLIANT"..."thats BRILLIANT".."thats freakin BRILLIANT"...
<
<

<

Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 25 2005, 02:44 PM

Yes,
Eric Bayle and Phillipe Sella are the 2 commentators of Canal+ here in France.
But in Rugby 2004; the commentary are so robotics...
I don't like it too much... I prefer Pierre Salviac and Thierry Lacroix (France2) in WCR!
<

yeah would be interesting if you could change the commentary just to get a different voice and style to the game.

There is a new vid @ rugby05.com under the videos tab. Its a rugby 101 video. Worth a look

Lol true that...don't block out profanitys though its ok. Only do that with R**by 2**4
<

Originally posted by maddog79@Mar 2 2005, 10:18 PM
Lol true that...don't block out profanitys though its ok. Only do that with R**by 2**4
<
though i may get told off like on other forums
<
<
<
<

Latest posts