RUGBY 2005 Preview! Cybershack.com not much but...

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by locksley, Jan 18, 2005.

1. NZL Fan

NZL Fan Guest

This is the sort of info he should have put into his initial story!!!!

However do you get the impression that he is alluding to automatic rucks???

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. umosay

umosay Guest

Dunno, hopefully by win the ball he means you need to do something to get it - not just be the first one there and watch the AI steal it...

4. ak47

ak47 Guest

OH MY GOD [​IMG]

WHO IS THIS GUY

GET HIS DETAILS, COZ IF ANY OF THAT IS A LIE COME MARCH - TRF AND CO WILL BASH HIM TO DEATH [​IMG]

U CANT SAY THAT..........UNLESS IT IS THAT GOOD [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. umosay

umosay Guest

he did put emphasis on how gameplay impressed him the most - we already know the graphics are great so add the two =...?

6. ak47

ak47 Guest

adding the 2 elements discussed

gameplay = "u feel like ur in the players shoes, i am not sure where they can imporve the gameplay in this early build"

visuals = we've seen many pics and know what it looks like.

Therefore - Based info provided in front of me on TRF, this game will be the best ever.

Only thing not discussed is sound and features
    Even if the above 2 elements hold true - i dont care if my version is spanish!!!!

BRING IT ON

7. I don't get it.

You're given the chance to play a game, albeit for a short time, a game that quite a few people are anticipating and THIS is all that is given? Hell, he had to be pressed for even this.

Surely you'd make a mental note of, oh, I don't know, the teams you played with, the stadium, what buttons did what, what you did successfully, what you attempted, if there were commentators, if there was any crowd noise, if you or the opposition scored, an approximate level of difficulty played, camera angles . . .

That stuff happens in the first minute of play let alone half-hour.

Roll on Locksley.

8. locksley

locksley Guest

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!