• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2005's first ever update!

L

lazy_chesnut

I have made EA Sports Rugby 2005's first update ever!

Take a look. I know it's not the most useful, but it shows......er....potential. And also advertises the fact that I think Will Greenwood is a tosser.

Nuff said.

untitled.jpeg

Hands up who thinks this is a wind-up? i.e. me ******* about in Paint/Photoshop and trying to pass it off as an update.....

what's wrong with will greenwood. i think he should be replaced in that picture with steve thompson of grewcock. now they're *****!

Originally posted by richees@Mar 8 2005, 06:40 PM
what's wrong with will greenwood. i think he should be replaced in that picture with steve thompson of grewcock. now they're *****!
Grewcock, possibly, but there's nothing wrong with Thompson. What is wrong with him. There is also nothing wrong with Will Greenwood either while I'm on the subject.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Mar 9 2005, 05:53 AM
Wally > You
Why do you always talk like a maths book? If you can get that on the net it's going into my game, joke or not.

Originally posted by richees@Mar 9 2005, 05:40 AM
No, it should have been Ben Cohen! Possibly the most over rated twat in world rugby.

Doesn't he have a brilliant try scoring record by international standards? 29 tries in 40 caps is pretty good.

Originally posted by el_tk@Mar 9 2005, 09:59 AM
Doesn't he have a brilliant try scoring record by international standards? 29 tries in 40 caps is pretty good.
I think smokin Joe got 15 in his first 7 tests if I remember correctly... and the SH teams play in the TriNations, which unlike the 6 nations has no soft teams (ie scotland and itally).
Cohen is like Sailor, big and can run the ball well enough at times but everywhere else on the feild he seems to be a monumental f*** up.

Originally posted by sanzar+Mar 8 2005, 11:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Mar 8 2005, 11:20 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-el_tk
@Mar 9 2005, 09:59 AM
I think smokin Joe got 15 in his first 7 tests if I remember correctly... and the SH teams play in the TriNations, which unlike the 6 nations has no soft teams (ie scotland and itally).
Cohen is like Sailor, big and can run the ball well enough at times but everywhere else on the feild he seems to be a monumental f*** up. [/b]
How much have Cohen have you actually seen? I've been watching him right from the beginning of his career, and his game is all about confidence. He is on a bit of a lull at the moment, but I seem to remember him ripping all the SH big-guns to shreds in 2002/2003. Didn't look so overated when he burned Howlett, or cut through the Aussie defence....

I think your wasting your breath Webby. He never listens unless you say 'Australia rules all'.

Which is ********.

I'd have to agree mate, there's simply no point arguing about stuff like this anymore.

Originally posted by Cymru Am Byth@Mar 10 2005, 05:58 AM
Steve Thompson IS a PIG
The way you say that, I picture a Scarlets fan whos still a bit gutted!
<

Ben Cohen burned Howlett!? He couldn't even keep up with Kevin Morgan!

Yes, Steve Thompson is a pig, a pig that gassed our back line...

Originally posted by Symclaw@Mar 10 2005, 12:08 AM
Ben Cohen burned Howlett!?
England vs New Zealand. 2002. Cohen picks up the ball and accelerates away from Howlett as though he isn't there. Find the thread about online rugby clips, I think you can view it from there.

And everyone can insult Thomo as much as they like, he's England hooker, he's won the World Cup, you haven't. Simple as.

Latest posts